Job Responsibilities : Customer Success Executive
Salary : 2,03 per YEAR
Company : Houzeo
Location : Thane, Maharashtra IN
Houzeo is an online platform which lets home-owners sell their property by circumventing any traditional intermediaries. The platform enables users to create property listings & upload them to various portals connect with local real estate professionals use the provided dashboard to obtain property valuation compare the value with other properties avail market analysis reports fill federal/state disclosures electronically connect with attorneys/escrow companies and more. The company earns revenue by offering various monthly packages.
Houzeo is based in Manhattan New York with offices in Charlotte North Carolina (US) and Mumbai India. Our founder is a finance real estate and technology veteran with an ivy-league MBA. We were showcased at the
TechCrunch Disrupt Startup Battlefield in New York City. The startup is already profitable and experiencing double digit month-over-month growth. As we are building our brand we are growing tremendously and launching new products to enhance customer experience and highlight partner services.
We’re scaling rapidly and this in turn has created an opportunity for us to expand our services onboard
Customer Success Associates.
Headquarters: Manhattan New York
Location: Thane Mumbai.
Designation: Customer Success Associate
Experience: 3 Years and above
As a member of the team you will be responsible for the more complex large or high potential customers where we may be facing bigger challenges in order to ensure the highest level of Customer Satisfaction. You will also be responsible for mentoring and managing senior Customer Success team members.
1. Managing the customer relationship through a Customer Success Team
2. You will own the commercial relationship (revenue retention and an appropriate growth expectation) with several customers opportunities for value-add which are being identified with the clear and speedy issue resolution
3. You’ll identify ways to add value to your customers above and beyond our contracted interactions
4. You’ll share those ideas across your peers to ensure that we are maximising value for all of our customers
5. You should expect to spend lots of time with your customers for overall growth and expectations
6. You will be allocated key/major customers or those with whom we have significant future potential to make sure that we get major business opportunities by collaborating with them
7. You’ll ensure that benefits of measurement are effective and in place in line with methodologies set by the head of
8. You will be mentoring and coaching those individuals through situations they may encounter with their customers and developing them such that they in turn become Senior
1. Previously had direct ownership for the relationship with your customers and been responsible for ensuring they are satisfied with the service provided; you’ll be able to talk through lots of examples of difficult situations with customers that you were instrumental in resolving – ensuring customer satisfaction and retention.
2. Have a good accent and exposure to international clients specifically US
3. A good understanding of managed services and project delivery.
4. Ideally experience working with customers of all sizes and a mix of sectors.
5. Proven and demonstrated ability to build great relationships with customers – leading to growth in those accounts and to those customers acting as references and advocates for you with their peers.
6. Experience of managing and meeting commercial targets.
1. Adaptable – able to change tact or approach to ever changing circumstances with a proven ability to priorities and plan
2. An Influencer – you will drive behaviors and results in others at all levels and across the organization regardless of reporting lines behind our ‘customer advocacy’ approach.
3. Commercially focused – you understand the nuances of revenue retention and growth without compromising our margins.
4. Collaborative – you don’t operate in silos; you break them down and make connections. Empire-building is not your thing.
5. A Listener – You listen to your customers and to the people working with those customers and you should always look out for opportunities to enhance the experience of your customers or for ways to help them.
6. Creative – You’ll be flexible in your thinking something following the right processes the answer and sometimes there just isn’t a process for the scenario.
7. Empathetic – You can see the Customer’s perspective and one’s perspective and find the middle ground.
8. Challenging – Sometimes the customer is right and sometimes they are not – and you can spot the difference.
9. Troubleshooting ability – You must have ability to adopt a systematic approach towards identifying and then solving a problem
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹203504.00 – ₹500000.00 per year
- Leave encashment
- Paid sick time
- Paid time off
- Provident Fund
- Night shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Thane – 400604 Maharashtra: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- How many years of experience do you have in UK/US process?
- What is your current CTC?
- What is your expected CTC?
- Are you comfortable working a night shift? (7:30 PM to 4:30 AM)
- Are you comfortable working from thane office?
- What is your notice period?
Click Here : Apply Now