Job Responsibilities: District IT Analyst
Salary: 25000 per MONTH
Company: Foundation to Educate Girls Globally
Location: Remote IN
Educational requirements: Graduate
Educate Girls – An Overview:
Vision– We aim to achieve behavioral social and economic transformation for all girls towards an India where all children have equal opportunities to access quality education.
Background– Educate Girls (a project of ‘Foundation to Educate Girls Globally’) is a non-profit organization that focuses on mobilizing communities for girls’ education in India’s rural and educationally backward areas. Strongly aligned with the ‘Right to Education Act or the ‘Samagra Shiksha’ the organization is committed to the Government’s vision to improve access to primary education for children, especially young girls. Educate Girls currently operates successfully in over 20000+ villages in Rajasthan Madhya Pradesh and Uttar Pradesh. By leveraging the Government’s existing investment in schools and by engaging with a huge base of community volunteers Educate Girls helps to identify enroll and retain out-of-school girls and improve foundational skills in literacy and numeracy for all children (both girls and boys). This helps deliver measurable results to a large number of children and avoids parallel delivery of Services.
We are at www.educategirls.ngo for detailed information on our vision mission and programs.
Position Key Responsibilities:
· Install and configure computer hardware operating systems and applications.
· Monitor and maintain computer systems and networks.
· Help staff or clients through a series of actions either face-to-face or over the phone to help set up systems or resolve issues.
· Troubleshoot system and network problems Diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults.
· Replace parts as required.
· Provide support including procedural documentation and relevant reports.
· Follow diagrams and written instructions to repair a fault or set up a system.
· Support the roll-out of new applications.
· Set up new users’ accounts and profiles and deal with password issues.
· Respond within agreed time limits to call-outs.
· Work continuously on a task until completion (or referral to third parties if appropriate).
· Prioritize and manage many open cases at one time.
· Rapidly establish a good working relationship with customers and other professionals such as software developers.
· District-level procurement and Budget planning and management.
· Test and evaluate new technology.
· Conduct electrical safety checks on computer equipment.
· Asset Management: Allocation Tagging and tracking transfer maintain all types of asset records.
· Backup: Responsible to take users’ data backup.
· Reporting: Responsible to share district requirements and progress reports via various analytical reports.
· Training: Train users on the IT application process and asset use.
· Provide solutions to end users to any type of IT issues (Hardware-Software) Troubleshooting software laptops desktops printer scanner issues.
· Software license management
· Asset Management
· Setting up Local Area Network MIS & Reporting File server Firewall Network and Device Security IT Security Policies Access management.
Specific Job Skills & Values:
· Excellent working knowledge of computer systems security network and systems administration databases and data storage systems (Servers) and phone systems Data center management.
· Firm grasp on IT infrastructure and operations best practices.
· Excellent project management skills and strong ability to prioritize.
· Experience leading and managing large IT projects and rolling out IT infrastructures across various technologies.
· Experience leading and managing a large IT team.
· Experience to handle escalations.
· Excellent listening and questioning skills combined with the ability to interact confidently with clients to establish what the problem is and explain the solution.
· Good Experience in Call management People management Vendor Management TAT management.
· Experience in making and managing budgets and having knowledge about IT procurement.
· Sound contextual knowledge of local issues organizational relationships social and cultural constraints and realities and environmental conditions Right to Education Child Psychology and Community Motivation
· Demonstrated ability to cultivate relationships collaborate with individuals in a culturally diverse setting and build consensus;
· Ability to multitask and perform under stressful situations
· Ability to treat people equally irrespective of gender
· Integrity towards the work and ability to “know & do” what is right
· Striving to lead by performance excellence
· Working effectively and inclusively with a range of people both within and outside of the organization
· Good knowledge of MIS report preparation and presentation skills
· Knowledge about server Network and app testing and their functionality.
· Good knowledge of various operating systems: Windows Linux Android etc.
· Vendor and supplier networking and management.
· Strong Learning and grasping capacity and a good memory for working of software and operating systems
· Good negotiation skills
Adherence to Code of Conduct & EG Policies:
All existing & new employees shall ensure that they at all times act in compliance with EG’s laid down Code of Conduct & adhere to all Policies of EG including but not limited to Workplace Harassment Policy Sexual Harassment Prevention and Redressal Policy Child Protection Policy Code of Conduct Policy Whistleblower Policy Work from Home Policy Diversity and Inclusion Policy etc. EG has a zero-tolerance policy for all forms of discrimination.
Preferred Education Background:
· Hold a graduate/postgraduate degree in computer science IT MCA M.Sc or similar qualification. Additional qualifications will include Diploma in Software Hardware and Networking. Certifications in technologies like ASP.NET Python Database Management Cloud technologies ITIL process knowledge and so forth.
· Fluent in Hindi and basic knowledge of English & local dialect.
Preferred Work Experience:
· Minimum experience of 3-4 years in IT Hardware Networking and Server Management (L1 & L2) Experience in setting up LAN WAN File Server Firewall Cloud services management troubleshooting of Computers Accessories and Peripheral devices. Also required is experience in Vendor Management MIS and Reporting on IT services.
Strategic Thinking – Think big yet act focused
Taking Ownership – Feel responsible & accountable
Analytical Thinking – Stay true to your data
Developing Talent – Growing and taking people together
Ensuring Alignment – Think differently but work together
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹25000.39 – ₹28000.00 per month
- Morning shift
- total work: 2 years (Preferred)