Job Responsibilities: Relationship Manager (Remote)
Salary: 40000 per MONTH
Company: MOHAN MANAGEMENT CONSULTANTS
Location: Remote IN
Mohan Management Consultants has been providing Management Consultancy and
Corporate Support services in Singapore since 1990. We assist businesses to incorporate and establish themselves in Singapore by providing a full suite of services like Incorporation services HR and Immigration services Secretarial services Bookkeeping services Compilation services Individual and Corporate Tax services and Business process outsourcing services. Our clients who are locally based or headquartered in other countries come from a diverse array of industries such as Airlines Logistics Software Media Technology Manufacturing Retail Trading Commodities Trading Shipping Medical equipment FMCG Fund Management and Investment Holding Companies.
This role will include handling & assigning requests from prospective & existing clients under the assigned client group/portfolio. He/she will work towards liaising with the prospective & existing clients regularly hearing them out & assisting them to get their work done or resolve the hurdles that they may be facing in getting their work done. The promptness in reverting to such clients and establishing rapport with them on a long-term basis is the key to this role.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma with some background in accounting secretarial admin or HR.
- Must be familiar with using Google Drive and GSuite (Gmail GDocs GSheets etc.).
- Must be Fluent in English.
- Must be flexible in using both Macs and PCs.
- Must be flexible in adapting to a varied set of software & applications as & when needed.
- Since this is a remote position candidates are expected to possess/have access to the following :
– i5 or equivalent processor 8 GB RAM Windows 10 or equivalent OS with antivirus software.
– Speed of minimum 50 Mbps or above.
- Responsible for the portfolio of companies under the Client Group (up to 100 clients) assigned and to handle the full spectrum of corporate requests including handling new
referrals for incorporation or onboarding.
- To oversee the creation updation & completion of all secretarial job tickets with the required supporting documents.
- Responsible for assigning the work of drafting agreements contracts corporate resolutions etc and providing relevant assistance to related staff and clients as and
- Handle correspondences on an utmost prompt basis.
- Perform screening (Dow Jones) of all those involved in new incorporations and
- Perform regular screening (Dow Jones) of existing clients as per company policy.
- Keep abreast of the latest instructions from management relating to the work profile and
the implementation and execution of work.
- To gain basic knowledge of the secretarial accounting tax and immigration aspects for liaising with prospective and existing clients with confidence.
- To act as the key point of contact for the incoming clients until the clean handover to
the respective staff is completed.
- Provide useful and healthy support to other departments in all aspects of corporate
- Any ad-hoc projects as assigned.
- To ensure that all clients are treated with utmost priority and respect.
- To assign the work to the respective staff and set the ball rolling for the requests placed by the clients and bring it to successful completion in the stipulated time frame.
- At least 2 to 3 years of experience in handling customer relations work with designations like ‘Guest Services Agent (GSA) Customer Service Representatives/ Associates Customer Affairs Associate Customer Care Specialist Customer Service Analyst’ or similar.
- Preferably to have experience working with Marriott Hotels or other similar hospitality areas or working with multinationals like IKEA AMEX Singapore Airlines Amazon Starbucks Apple or Lexus.
- Ability to learn and grasp basic secretarial accounting taxation and immigration aspects and regulations of relevant local authorities/bodies.
- Completion focused detail-oriented ability to multitask.
- Ability to work under pressure without losing patience.
- Bold and communicative
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
- Must possess soft skills for Interpersonal communication like adaptability organized purposefully goal-oriented resourceful dedicated & proactive.
Job Types: Full-time Regular / Permanent
Salary: ₹40000.00 – ₹45500.00 per month
- Work from home
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Performance bonus
- Customer service: 2 years (Required)