Job Responsibilities: Commissioning Specialist – New Delhi
Salary: 600000 per YEAR
Location: Remote IN
Since 1898 we have helped customers complete more than 25000 projects in 160 countries on all seven continents that have created jobs grown economies improved the resiliency of the world’s infrastructure increased access to energy resources and vital services and made the world a safer cleaner place.
Differentiated by the quality of our people and our relentless drive to deliver the most successful outcomes we align our capabilities to our customers’ objectives to create a lasting positive impact.
We serve the Infrastructure; Nuclear Security & Environmental; Energy and Mining & Metals markets. Our services span from initial planning and investment through start-up and operations. Core to Bechtel is our values – ethics safety quality people culture relationships innovation and sustainability and our covenants – integrity respect collaboration trust and delivery. They are what we believe customers can expect and how we deliver.
New Delhi is an office of Bechtel India Private Ltd which offers Engineering Procurement Construction Commissioning Operations Maintenance and support services to diverse projects and other Bechtel offices worldwide. Bechtel India Private Limited is a wholly owned Bechtel company located in Gurgaon on the outskirts of the Indian capital New Delhi.
Construction function in New Delhi in addition to usual construction-related activities also provides management support for commissioning services in areas such as commissioning handover operations and maintenance. These services include development as well as a review of project commissioning and operating services documentation and functional deployment for short-term support to our projects executed in the New Delhi office and international job sites.
The construction function in New Delhi is inviting applications from commissioning and operating services (Startup) professionals with field engineering and commissioning management experience to support the role of Commissioning Manager in the New Delhi office.
Assigned to the India office to Construction functional group in a managerial capacity. Responsible for the successful completion of activities related to the commissioning and O&M support of projects executed in the India office. Participates in the formulation of commissioning and operating services policies. Formulates and directs the implementation of commissioning and operating services policies and programs for assigned projects. Ensures the overall administration and technical direction coordination and direct line responsibilities both in the field commissioning and office commissioning-related activities.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
- Provide functional oversight to projects and commissioning and operating services staff assigned to New Delhi and Vadodara offices
- Participates in proposal preparation project planning and scheduling by furnishing expertise on commissioning methods and equipment labor productivity guidelines and estimates of distributable/indirect cost and labor wage rates
- Participate in constructability meetings planning meetings at the early stage of projects and assist in the initiation of the constructability program on the project in collaboration with the project and GBU construction teams
- Prepare staffing plans and develop home office commissioning and operating services deployment schedule on the projects prepare project-specific commissioning program manuals and roadmaps and deploy home office CSU resources in New Delhi and Vadodara
- Supervise project commissioning program ensuring lessons learned Design with the end in mind commissioning productivity initiatives datacentric commissioning and other work processes being effectively implemented.
- Provides counseling and guidance to commissioning coordinators commissioning and O&M managers and engineers with their day-to-day work
- Maintains effective interface between construction teams at other Bechtel offices and job sites ensuring commissioning and operating services knowledge lessons learned commissioning and operating services initiatives are effectively communicated
- Supervises commissioning and operating services such as preparation of work packages test packages and handover and O&M deliverables prepared by the team in New Delhi and Vadodara office.
- Coordinates with Project Engineers Project Field Engineers Project Controls Leads Procurement Leads ensuring effective inter-functional interface on the projects.
- Advises the project team of obvious discrepancies or trends that may be detrimental to the project.
- Coordinates with the project managers design engineers procurement project controls and other functional departments in setting and maintaining priorities to ensure the success of the project.
- Participates in the project assessment and review process
- Leads preparation of commissioning and O&M manuals commissioning support proposals internal desktop procedures in New Delhi and Vadodara office.
- Implements Commissioning handover and O&M Innovations automation development programs related to commissioning and operating services.
- Maintains common guidelines and procedures for effective quality assurance program within home office construction group in New Delhi and Vadodara office
- Staff and recruits commissioning and operating services employees and provide guidance concerning personnel policies relating to salary annual performance reviews employee development and other requirements
- Recognized degree in an engineering or scientific discipline or specialized courses in construction management and/or work experience leading to a thorough understanding of the discipline field activities.
- Shall have more than 15 years of field experience on large Infrastructure projects such as Roadways Rails Airports and industrial process plants like Oil and Gas processing units Power Plants Petrochem Complexes and other process plants.
- The candidate must have international project experience in commissioning and operations and supervisory/managerial experience in leadership roles like Project Field Engineer Project Superintendent Construction Manager Startup/Commissioning Manager or Site Manager.
- The candidate shall have excellent communication skills people skills and leadership attributes.
- Thorough knowledge of all phases of commissioning activities including project proposal FEED Jobsite setup construction system turnover final handover to a customer and operations.
- Thorough knowledge of Constructability process construction practices followed on the international job sites.
- Thorough knowledge of commissioning processes like planning for startup and system test scoping.
- Thorough knowledge of various other processes like quantity & progress reporting construction quality procedures system turnover interface with construction and client.
- Thorough understanding of commissioning automation requirements for commissioning handover operations
- Ability to review physical design through a 3D Plant model.
- Thorough knowledge of ES&H compliance requirements.
- Thorough knowledge of current industry standards and practices.
- Strong communication and leadership skills.
- Proficient in computer applications like MS Office and other computer-based project applications used in the EPC industry.
Click Here : Apply Now