Job Responsibilities: Medical Billing Specialist
Salary: 20000 per MONTH
Company: YDS World
Location: Remote IN
Medical Billing Specialist position available. Must have extensive knowledge of ICD-10 and CPT coding.
Must be able to write and speak English fluently.
Summary of Duties: Responsible for charge entry coding visits submitting claims and following up with insurance companies and patients for prompt payment. Responsible for timely reporting of monthly AR. Must be proficient in all areas of the revenue cycle.
- Prepare and submit clean claims to all insurance carriers
- Identify and resolve patient billing complaints
- Evaluate patient’s financial status and establish budget payment plans
- Follow and report the status of delinquent accounts
- Review accounts for possible assignments and makes recommendations to the Practice Manager; prepare information for the collection agency
- Performs various collection actions including contacting patients by phone
- Correcting and resubmitting claims to third-party payers
- Processes payment from insurance companies and prepare daily reports
- Must be able to WRITE and SPEAK English HIGHLY FLUENTLY
We are hiring for the US day shift (India: Monday – Friday: 6:00 PM – 3:30 AM)
**This is a Work From Home Position. You must have your computer and internet.**
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹20000.00 – ₹40000.00 per month
- Paid sick time
- Paid time off
- Work from home
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
- Respond to this question in no more than 3 sentences: Why is it important to keep accurate medical records?
- Medical billing: 3 years (Preferred)
- ICD-10: 3 years (Preferred)
- English (Highly Fluently) (Required)