Job Responsibilities: GTM Manager- App Innovation
Salary: 200000 per YEAR
Company: Microsoft – Gurgaon, Haryana•Remote
Location: Remote IN
- Acts as a primary product spokesperson and product evangelist for the App Innovation business across the Azure GTM. Leverages product industry market and competitive knowledge as well as technical expertise to develop localized competitive strategy position the value proposition and tailor messaging to both internal (e.g. sales and marketing readiness) and external audiences (e.g. press analysts partners user community customers). Provides guidance to sales (e.g. interpretation of propensity models) in customer engagements and shares expertise to guide partners.
- Builds and drives business strategy and tracks the efficacy of plans for the Azure App Dev ACR to drive sustainable growth within and beyond the boundaries of the fiscal year. Accepts accountability for scorecard metrics and key performance indicators (KPIs) across Azure App Dev. Drives a One Microsoft approach with key stakeholders to alignment and leadership around strategic priorities and orchestration efforts across the subsidiary to deliver against priorities. Leverages area/subsidiary portfolio share revenue and scorecard information to identify insights and actively impact marketing and business planning decision-making. Leads a regular cadence of connections with corporate (e.g. global sales marketing and operations [GSMO] the business group engineering) to execute tactical and strategic planning gather feedback and enable field performance. Delivers product and technical insights to the business by sharing data-driven insights about execution performance and trends in the area/subsidiary. Leverages understanding of the overall health of the business and customer/partner pain points to identify areas for adjustment to drive greater impact in the field. Adapts and cascades information based on changing priorities. Aligns and disseminates best practices to enable successful performance across groups.
Go-to-Market (GTM) Strategy Planning and Delivery
- Creates and orchestrates strategic go-to-market (GTM) plans for Azure App Dev across sales marketing consulting customer success and partner functions supporting One-Microsoft cross-functional execution as appropriate. Collaborates with Partner Organization (GPS) to guide and support the execution of programs to recruit and enable partners to achieve target capacity and quality. Defines and analyzes key performance indicators (KPIs) and scorecard metrics for the area/subsidiary. Fosters alignment of investments and monitoring of growth opportunities across partners. Considers relevant aggregate business metrics (e.g. revenue scorecard share) and enables measurement of KPIs against revenue and scorecard metrics. Drives GTM strategy and lands growth plans (e.g. revenue usage customer health). Develops competitive strategies to drive target market share gains and actively manages relevant stakeholders to drive the local product marketing growth strategy. Drives a functional team in understanding and executing strategic plans. Assesses and compares activity and impact across strategy plans.
- Partners with sales to land field enablement accountability. Serves as an orchestrator between the business and the areas/subsidiaries to develop and land sales programs. Partners with finance and Product Marketing Manager (PMM) teams to ensure the team is aligned with business results. Provides thought leadership and clarity to coach and equip the team channel and sellers with the knowledge skills and resources to sell (e.g. readiness for programs owned by the solution area). Appropriately activates the partner ecosystem to enable and drive results. Identifies failure points and orchestrates resources to mitigate.
- Supports the creation and pursuit of white-space growth opportunities across products/services. Leverages knowledge of revenue share targets and the area/subsidiary’s capabilities to develop strategies that maximize performance across products/services. Builds relationships and drives regular engagements with relevant stakeholders to operationalize competitive strategies and land implementation of solutions that drive strategic impact and increased market share for Microsoft and partners.
- Orchestrates between engineering sales and the supply chain as needed. Proactively drives alignment and lands large/unique hardware or capacity needs. Proactively manages transition plans between products.*
- More than 10 years of marketing experience in Software and solutions (Cloud).
- You have a good command of public speaking
- You can establish partnerships with high-level contacts and you know how to address business issues
- You have demonstrated in the past a strong capacity to take up challenges an enterprising spirit and a strong culture of customer and partner satisfaction.
- You are curious creatures and have the will to be a privileged interlocutor of decision-makers
- Skills and Knowledge:
- Analytical proficiency
- Partner and customer focused
- Strong ability to influence for impact and stakeholder management
- Drive product advocacy and evangelism
- Core marketing experience (positioning and messaging)
- Being a conduit between technology and the business with the voice of the customer in mind
- Role model for Microsoft values
- Excellent communicator
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.S./B.A.) preferred MSC/MBA a plus relevant fields of study include Marketing Business Computer Science and/or equivalent experience