Job Responsibilities: Customer Support Associate – US (Remote)
Salary: 1000 per YEAR
Location: Remote IN
Nevada is an extremely fast-growing B2B marketplace changing how the global jewelry industry operates. Nevada connects buyers and sellers of diamonds and gemstones on its online platform and facilitates the most transparent efficient and cost-effective way to sell and buy diamonds and gemstones.
Nevada is looking for a US-based enthusiastic and customer-centric Customer Support Associate. You will be responsible for ensuring that Nivoda’s customer support remains the best in the class by clearly and effectively responding to customer requests promptly through our care channels (phone email live chat etc).
Do you have the experience to drive energy and passion for delivering world-class customer service? We want to meet you!
- Ensure customer care channels including email inbox live chat and phone calls are monitored and responses are quick friendly professional and helpful
- Take care of all customers who have already completed a purchase with any after-sales requirements or information
- Supporting customers by providing quick honest advice and confident and clear responses
- Confidently answer any questions asked about Nevada and its offering and who best to redirect an inquiry to
- Continuously contribute ideas on how Nivoda’s service process and systems can be improved
- Welcome new inquiries to Nivoda and inform them of our processes policies and brand background.
- Develop in-depth knowledge of our products & the brand and convey this with pride & enthusiasm to customers
- Build a strong internal network to efficiently communicate and coordinate with other functions such as Fulfillment Sales Tech Marketing and Product
- Keep customers well informed of changes to their order
- Completing tasks at a quick pace with effective management
- Record issues and work with other teams to improve customer experience
- US-based fluent English speaker
- Excellent & courteous written and verbal communication
- Experience in customer service and facing roles and willingness to learn
- Knowledge of diamonds is preferable but not required
- Responsible and reliable
- Excellent people skills and compassion
- A team player and can collaborate with wider teams
- Passionate about great customer service
- Ability to manage time effectively
What we offer
- Ability to join an exciting and truly global team.
- A vital role and pivotal to the organization’s success.
- A dynamic work environment in a fast-paced and growing company.
- Ability to join and contribute to a company during an exciting exponential growth and expansion phase.
- Ability to work remotely.
- Generous holiday entitlement