Job Responsibilities: Product Support Engineer
Salary: 500000 per YEAR
Location: Temporarily remote IN
Educational requirements: Graduate
Titan is the first customer-centric email suite created specifically for professionals and small business owners with features designed to enable deeper more meaningful relationships with customers. Available through leading web hosts site builders and domain registrars Titan provides dynamic tools needed to effectively build customer relationships over email. Titan was founded by Bhavin Turakhia who has also been the Founder/Co-Founder of Directi Radix and Zeta with 1000+ employees millions of customers and a combined enterprise value of over $2 billion.
We at Titan envision a future where email is purpose-driven steering users toward the work that demands priority. Ultimately we believe that in building a business every moment matters. We best serve our customers when we enable them to utilize every moment by providing tools that empower them to build incredible new brands businesses and organizations.
In 2021 Titan received a $30M investment from Automattic parent company of WordPress.com valuing Titan at $300M.Automattic Values Business-Email Startup Titan at $300 Million
These links will give you more context about Titan: )
Introduction to Titan – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPFzto2EqPY
Titan for Partners – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RcUChtuBLh0
What is the job like?
- Communicate with customers in a friendly and professional manner and help them resolve any problems faced when using the product
- Provide Omnichannel support over chat email phone and social media
- Help fix any bugs that crop up in the product and contribute to the feature documentation
- Work with our development team and suggest updates and features to continuously improve the customer experience
- Ensuring speedy resolution of customer issues while maintaining high customer satisfaction
- Participate in the product planning process to ensure that features requested by customers are prioritized and implemented
- Strive to deliver a WOW! effect for our customers to further enhance their perception of our product and company
- The flexibility of working in shifts.
Who should apply for this role?
- B.Tech / BE Graduates
- You are extremely passionate about technology – and can’t live without your smartphone!
- You are well-versed with and highly interested in the Internet and mobile communication
- A natural inclination to be curious is someone who is Research-driven and has good research skills on the internet.
- You have excellent written skills and can explain concepts through clear and accurate writing
- You have a way with people and particularly good explanation skills
- You think the Team’s victory is worth more than individual heroics
- Ability to complete large volumes of work quickly and independently with a high level of drive initiative and self-motivation
- Most of all you enjoy working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment full of young overachieving tech enthusiasts