Job Responsibilities: District IT Analyst
Salary: 25000 per MONTH
Company: Foundation to Educate Girls Globally
Location: Remote IN
Educational requirements: Graduate
Position Key Responsibilities:
· Install and configure computer hardware operating systems and applications.
· Monitor and maintain computer systems and networks.
· Help staff or clients through a series of actions either face-to-face or over the phone to help set up systems or resolve issues.
· Troubleshoot system and network problems Diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults.
· Replace parts as required.
· Provide support including procedural documentation and relevant reports.
· Follow diagrams and written instructions to repair a fault or set up a system.
· Support the roll-out of new applications.
· Set up new users’ accounts and profiles and deal with password issues.
· Respond within agreed time limits to call-outs.
· Work continuously on a task until completion (or referral to third parties if appropriate).
· Prioritize and manage many open cases at one time.
· Rapidly establish a good working relationship with customers and other professionals such as software developers.
· District-level procurement and Budget planning and management.
· Test and evaluate new technology.
· Conduct electrical safety checks on computer equipment.
· Asset Management: Allocation Tagging and tracking transfer maintain all types of asset records.
· Backup: Responsible to take users’ data backup.
· Reporting: Responsible to share district requirements and progress reports via various analytical reports.
· Training: Train users on the IT application process and asset uses.
· Provide solutions to end users to any type of IT issues (Hardware-Software) Troubleshooting software laptops desktops printer scanner issues.
· Software license management
· Asset Management
· Setting up Local Area Network MIS & Reporting File server Firewall Network and Device Security IT Security Policies Access management.
Preferred Work Experience:
· Minimum experience of 3-4 years in IT Hardware Networking and Server Management (L1 & L2) Experience in setting up LAN WAN File Server Firewall Cloud services management troubleshooting of Computers Accessories and Peripheral devices. Also required is experience in Vendor Management MIS and Reporting on IT services.
Click Here : Apply Now