This is a remote position.
This position would be ideal for university students and recent graduates.
Intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Updating course modules and syllabus.
2. Updating video links to our learning platform.
3. Creating docs spreadsheets presentations etc…
4. Updating changes on our website.
5. Filling out course descriptions lectures topics etc.
6. Other tasks and responsibilities may be assigned as necessary.
Note: Lurnweb is an equal opportunity employer and we do not discriminate against any employee or job applicant because of race color religion national origin gender orientation or age.
Our Hiring Philosophy is Different:
We care little about your grades or college tier. Having good grades and studying at esteemed colleges can be a plus but it is a very minor part of our hiring decision. We even accept applicants who do not have any college background.
Our only requirements are that you are driven passionate and motivated about your work and our company’s mission. For us, skills are more important than grades. Show us your projects and portfolios.
Candidates who match the requirements below may have the best chances but we still encourage everyone to apply even if they don’t match all requirements.
1. Basic knowledge of tools like Google Slides Sheets Docs etc.
2. Strong organizational and project management skills.
3. Good Written & Verbal communication skills. Ideally proficiency in English + Any 1 Indian language.
4. Good Problem Solving Skills.
5. Ability to work well with a team and without supervision.
6. As this will be a work-from-home position candidates will need a stable internet connection and a laptop/computer. A mobile phone will not be sufficient for this role.
7. Most important requirement of all – An interest to learn more every day.
1. Be part of a fast-growing startup that is mission-driven.
2. Free Courses for Team Members: Lurnweb Team members have free access to learn from any of our 200+ courses.
3. Free Access to Workshops Seminars and programs by partnered institutions.
4. 4-Day Work Weeks with flexible schedules. Expect to commit around 25 Hours for this role.
5. Earn a monthly stipend of Rs. 1000. A bonus may be provided at the end of the internship for exemplary performance.
6. Receive Certificate of internships and Letter of Recommendations.
7. Pre-placement offers will be awarded after a good performance.