Job Responsibilities : Primary teacher English
Salary : 10,000 per MONTH
Company : Sri Viswa Bharathi Group of schools
Location : Temporarily remote IN
- Develop and issue educational content including notes tests and assignments.
- Ability to use powerpoint.
- Supervise classes to ensure all students are learning in a safe and productive environment.
- Organize supplies and resources for lectures and presentations.
- Deliver personalized instruction to each student by encouraging interactive learning.
- Plan and implement educational activities and events.
- Prepare and distribute periodic progress reports and semester report cards.
- Attend parent-teacher meetings.
- Evaluate and document students’ progress.
- Allocate and grade homework assignments and tests.
- Bachelor’s degree in Teaching or relevant field.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience as a teacher.
- In-depth knowledge of teaching methods and legal educational procedures.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal and presentation skills.B.Ed will be an added advantageUnique teaching style or new style will be given priority
Expected Start Date: Immediate
Job Location: SanathNagar or Rasoolpura Begumpet
1. Please apply only if you are willing to travel to above locations
2. We may open a CBSE branch in Kukatpally in this year. Aspirants will be considered to move to this branch if performed well in above branches.
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitising disinfecting or cleaning procedures in place
Job Types: Full-time Regular / Permanent Volunteer
Salary: ₹10000.00 – ₹15000.00 per month
- Health insurance
- Leave encashment
- Provident Fund
- Work from home
- Morning shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Performance bonus
- Yearly bonus
All measures are in place as per govt order
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Secunderabad Telangana: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Teaching: 1 year (Preferred)
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)
Speak with the employer