Job Responsibilities : Catalogue Intern
Salary : 20,000 per MONTH
Company : 10 Club
Location : Remote IN
We are on a mission to build the world’s largest digital first brands in the home and kitchen category on key marketplaces. Our team has industry experts leading growth and operations along with a passionate and energetic team handling execution. We look at individuals who are quick to adapt authentic in nature. We value transparency and treat our colleagues with respect. While we are growing fast and focused on output we have a blast doing what we do.
We welcome diverse individuals to join our team and bring with them the right intent to create long lasting value.
As the Catalogue Intern you will…
- Create catalogue content for our products across marketplaces. Catalogue elements include but are not limited to – titles descriptions attributes pictures videos infographics A+ content and brand store fronts.
- Research similar products and marketplaces to derive catalogue styles and market specific nuances.
- Be creative and come up with ideas to generate great looking and informative content.
- Execute search optimization techniques to help the catalogue rank higher on respective marketplaces.
- Perform quality checks on all content across marketplaces to ensure that they meet internal/external standards.
- Maintain and manage an organized repository of all content.
- Track uploads and updates and actively troubleshoot challenges by working with internal/external stakeholders.
- Liaise with internal Growth Brand Marketing and Operations teams on product related information process improvement and vendor management workflows.
- Liaise with catalogue content agencies for end-to-end content generation.
- Improvise and document best practices for all content across platforms.
- Manage communication with stakeholders on milestones process changes and escalations.
You are a great fit if you have…
- Have 6 months – 3 years of experience in catalogue creation content creation content operations and content writing.
- Bonus: Current/previous experience working on catalogue for ecommerce companies. Current experience working in agencies will work too.
- Strong organizational skills and the experience in multitasking and working on several projects at once.
- Are willing to work for 3- 6 months
Job Type: Internship
Pay: ₹20000.00 per month
- Flexible schedule
- Work from home
- Day shift
- Morning shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Bangalore Karnataka: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Click Here : Apply Now