Job Responsibilities : Chartered Accountant
Salary : 200000 per YEAR
Company : SKS Business Services (India) Pvt Ltd
Location : Temporarily remote IN
Job Description: Accounts Profile
- Prepare financial statements from incomplete records for limited companies partnerships and sole traders.
- Prepare corporation personal sole traders and partnership tax returns.
- Management accounts.
- Prepare management accounts analyse performance and write commentary.
- Prepare budgets.
- Prepare forecasts.
Supervision of Bookkeepers:
- Ensure accurate bookkeeping is being maintained by checking the bank reconciliation suppliers and debtors’ ledgers month-end or quarter-end entries etc.
Manage weekly and monthly timelines:
- Prepare timelines for the all the team members–prepare the timeline calendar for Payroll year-end accounts VAT etc.
- Prepare the timeline calendar of year-end accounts corporation tax return annual return personal tax return etc. and update on weekly basis.
- Communicate with clients as appropriate in a positive and constructive manner. Attend to client queries and resolve them (through coordination with UK team as necessary).
Allocate/ delegate work to subordinates:
- Daily meeting (and call) with team members to allocate/delegate the work and setting the work priority and deadlines.
- Report problems by exception and constantly improve process:
E.g. only escalate a problem if cannot be resolved by peers (equals).
- Thoroughly check the work prepared by subordinate(s)
- Provide coaching and training to subordinates.
- Help to promote them by identifying performance gap(s) and train them accordingly.
Additional Tasks as required:
- As we are a growing company flexibility is required to assist with other office tasks as required by us.
- Beyond qualifications and training following key skills are required.
Enhanced numerical and quantitative skills:
- These are key as you will be dealing with all aspects of finance such as budgets and forecasting.
Analytical and problem-solving skills:
- You need strong analytical skills and excellent attention to detail as you will be analyzing financial performance and handling important documents. You will also be dealing with complex data sets.
Time management and organization:
- Working in accountancy means you will be dealing with strict deadlines and you will need to have a system to keep track of your responsibilities and priorities.
- Not only will you have to communicate with different teams you will also frequently have to communicate with clients. You will need to be able to communicate complex information in a clear and understandable watching deadline.
Job Types: Full-time Regular / Permanent Fresher
- Leave encashment
- Paid sick time
- Paid time off
- Provident Fund
- Work from home
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Morning shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Performance bonus
- Yearly bonus
Work from home only
Speak with the employer