Job Responsibilities : Associate Analyst (Cross Border Travel Support)
Salary : 100000 per YEAR
Company : EY
Location : Remote IN
Educational requirements : Graduate
At EY you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are with the global scale support inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself and a better working world for all.
EY GDS Job Description
Job Title: Associate Analyst (Cross Border Travel Support)
About EY Global Delivery Services
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) consists of various service delivery centers from which our Client Service and Enablement Services teams operate to deliver strategic support to our EY member firms. GDS spans across geographies practices services lines sectors and competencies within EY to deliver deeply-integrated services that result in efficient and world-class solutions.
GDS team is around 30000 strong across five countries and plays an important role in EY’s growth strategy. With clear vision for the future and commitment to develop outstanding leaders EY will enable you to nurture your career by providing collaborative innovative and enriched environment through cross border and cross-cultural work experience.
Benefits and Flexibilities
EY believes in “people-first” culture. Hence great perks are awaiting once you will be part of EY GDS family:
- World class infrastructure offering flexible working environment and laptops
- Work life balance and opportunity to work remotely on need basis
- Adherence to employee safety first policy
- Best in industry leave policy
- Best in class allowances offered to the staff working in shifts
- Networking and collaboration opportunities by exposure to industry best practices through external conferences and seminars
- Accentuate your career with globally recognized EY acclaimed badges
Know Your Business Vertical
- Enablement Services is a fast growing vertical in EY GDS
- The vertical takes care of portfolio ranging across domains works with global clients apply cutting edge technologies and enterprise level tools
- Industry leader in robotics process automation process efficiency and transformation
- Quality of work and diversified role are the essential focus area
- Focus on individual’s career through constructive feedback environment
- Driving specific initiatives on bringing gender parity in workforce
The Cross-Border Travel Support (CBTS) is part Risk Management in EY. CBTS team supports Engagements in the planning and deployment of cross border resources. CBTS works closely with all service lines to coordinate and execute transactional support for cross-border travelers. CBTS Global Support Center (GSC) team aligned to GDS Risk Management supports the Global CBTS team to deliver these services for global Engagements. A CBTS Associate is responsible for completing work activities of Cross Border Travel Support in accordance with the established policies procedures factoring in the Risk mitigation aspect and service level agreements of GDS whilst building positive and productive relationships with stakeholder representatives and travelers.
Essential Functions of the Job:
- Below are the roles and responsibilities:
Your Technical Responsibilities:
- Facilitates and drives the process to completion by following up on requests from Risk Management Consultants and assisting the client team
- Understands essential requirements of firm and regulators’ RM rules and policies
- Performs initial review of submissions from client teams and evaluates completeness accuracy and appropriateness of proposed transaction/requests.
- Acts as a liaison between the client teams other members of the Risk Management team and various functional areas within the firm
- Formulates answers to client questions
- Apply analytical and project management methodology and tools
- Learns the firm structure business strategies service lines and people of the firm
- Builds a network of people within Risk Management and across the firm
- Plans and organizes own work and keeps others informed of status and activities
- Individual is expected to apply judgment to initial consultations and/or submission review and rapidly develop understanding of essential requirements of firm and regulator’s RM rules and policies
- Individual will reference existing policies; however due to frequency of unique situations will need to research issues and through situation specific inquiries propose solutions to issues
- Provide feedback required to continuously improve processes
Other Responsibilities / Supporting Actions
- Work independently to meet the CBTS Case Manager/Traveler requirements to ensure a successful business travel experience.
- Participate in regular and ad-hoc meetings with onshore team.
- Communicate effectively with CBTS Case Mangers and team regarding expectation management capacity training needs.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with CBTS Case Managers as well as operational stakeholders from the respective region e.g. Internal Tax & Immigration Experts Talent Procurement etc
You are expected to have below mentioned skills:
- Good written and oral communication skill
- Good negotiation skills and decision-making capabilities
- Experienced in managing larger team prioritizing tasks and delegating responsibilities
- Expertise in MS office tools – Excel Access Power point Word
- Knowledge of visualization tools like Power BI etc. is an added advantage
- Due to global nature of the role willingness to work in shifts including night shifts is required
- Graduate or PG
- 1 – 2 years of work experience.
- Any relevant certifications will be an added advantage
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world helping to create long-term value for clients people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow transform and operate.
Working across assurance consulting law strategy tax and transactions EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.