Job Responsibilities: Virtual Assistant (Home Based)
Salary: 100000 per YEAR
Company: EmpireOne Group Inc.
Location: Remote IN
Educational requirements: High School
We are looking for a new Virtual Executive Assistant to support our executive team. You will manage mostly business-related tasks for the team such as creating reports organizing travel and accommodation taking minutes and other organizational tasks. To do this role properly you should have a detailed understanding of the full Microsoft Office suite be extremely fast at solving problems and have experience as an executive or administration assistant in the past.
We are based out of Toronto Canada (work hours would be 9 am to 6 pm Eastern)
Executive Assistant Responsibilities:
- Preparing financial statements reports memos invoices letters and other documents.
- Answering phones and routing calls to the correct person or taking messages.
- Handling basic bookkeeping tasks.
- Filing and retrieving corporate records documents and reports.
- Researching and conducting data to prepare documents for review and presentation by boards of directors committees and executives.
- Helping prepare for meetings.
- Accurately recording minutes from meetings.
- Greeting visitors and deciding if they should be able to meet with executives.
- Using various software including word processing spreadsheets databases and presentation software.
- Reading and analyzing incoming memos submissions and distributing them as needed.
- Making travel arrangements for executives.
- Performing office duties that include ordering supplies and managing a records database.
- Experience as a virtual assistant.
- Opening sorting and distributing incoming faxes emails and other correspondence.
- Provide general administrative support.
Executive Assistant Requirements:
- Proven experience as an executive assistant or other relevant administrative support experience.
- In-depth understanding of the entire MS Office suite.
- High school diploma.
- Ability to organize a daily workload by priorities.
- Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environment.
- A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills.
- Professional level verbal and written communications skills.
Job Types: Full-time Regular / Permanent
- Flexible schedule
- Work from home
- Flexible shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Commission pay
- Performance bonus