Job Responsibilities: Product Manager
Salary: 600000 per YEAR
Company: Takeoff Technologies
Location: Remote IN
Have you ever wanted to be on the ground floor of a well-funded rapidly growing global startup that is disrupting the grocery industry? We are a dedicated team of professionals with a passion for grocery and who help grocers thrive by making sure our team at Takeoff thrives. Our core values are what drive our decisions every day. We foster an accessible approachable and supportive environment and work together to reach new milestones and motivate each other towards excellence. Our team is on a mission to transform the grocery industry for the better.
Are you looking to make an impact daily and help us disrupt a 100-year-old industry? If so please continue reading!
Takeoff Technologies a Massachusetts-based tech company is the creator of the world’s first automated micro-fulfillment center (MFCs) that transforms the way people access groceries. Our solution provides retailers with the most cost-efficient way to fulfill their online grocery orders using automated hyperlocal micro-fulfillment centers.
The Outbound team is responsible for the tools and intelligence which help our clients plan execute and track all order fulfillment activities at the MFC with maximum productivity/throughput. In this role, you will be one of the first Product Managers on our new India team. You must be comfortable working with autonomy as you partner with engineering teams to break down complex problems and while also collaborating with global internal & external stakeholders and leadership. This Product Manager role is critical in our path to growth as we continue to scale our micro-fulfillment sites across both existing and new clients.
This is a hybrid role where some time can be spent in our Pune office and some time spent working remotely.
Responsibilities will include:
- Serve as Product Owner across multiple talented engineering teams to create shared product vision write detailed product requirements and ensure end-to-end product execution through agile scrum ceremonies
- Use a data-driven approach to model and validate product investments that optimize throughput and labor productivity within the MFC.
- Partner with Strategic Operations Key Clients and Implementation teams to understand business needs and identify transformational opportunities that can be scaled to many customers
- Take a customer-first approach to owning the roadmap and ensuring successful product launches across web and mobile
- Partner with Product Owners/Engineering from other product areas (e.g data science outbound fulfillment inventory) to drive cross-functional alignment and innovation.
Some of the experiences you will bring to the table:
- BS Degree required; Operations Research background strongly preferred
- 4+ years of hands-on experience in the Product field
- Experience working with Sales Operations Product and Software Development teams
- Effective interpersonal skills and a consultative mindset with the ability to develop deep partnerships
- Good problem-solving ability breaking down complex problems into distinct parts managing uncertainty understanding anticipating interdependencies
- Experience managing day-to-day technical and design direction for large-scale systems
- Knowledge of multiple functional areas such as Product Management Data Analysis/Modeling Engineering Implementation Sales and Account Management Customer Support Solution Architecture
- Ability to collaborate with and influence stakeholders from engineering to business both with and without direct responsibility
- Ability to achieve strategic goals and evolve product strategy based on research analysis research on industry trends
- Ability to work (and adapt) in a fast-paced and ambiguous environment.
- Excellent problem-solving organizational and analytical skills
Some of the reasons why people love working at Takeoff: *
- We’re a successful rapidly growing startup with an entrepreneurial vibe
- We’re disrupting the grocery industry with our innovative business model
- We’re passionate about what we do
- We get to be creative on a daily basis
- You’ll work with a smart experienced leadership team that wants to do it right and is open to new ideas
- We believe in autonomy and reward those who take initiative
- We offer competitive salaries and comprehensive health benefits
Still, need more convincing as to why you should go ahead and apply. Take a look at what our employees are saying here https://www.takeoff.com/career about what the experience and day-to-day is like at Takeoff!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Our culture revolves around our core values of respect initiative collaboration adaptability and diversity. As people, we value hard work but we balance it with socializing as a team respecting our time outside of work and appreciating our coworkers’ unique walks of life._
Takeoff is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race religion color national origin gender sexual orientation age marital status veteran status or disability status. Learn more at _www.takeoff.com. We believe that diversity is critical to the growth of our company; we foster an environment where everyone has a voice and views the Takeoff team as their second family.
Job Type: Full-time
Click Here : Apply Now