Job Responsibilities : Consultant: Content management, publishing and distribution
Salary : 200000 per YEAR
Company : WELLS FARGO BANK
Location : Bengaluru, Karnataka IN
Specific responsibilities include :
- Reviews and assigns to the producers or self-assigns publishing jobs submitted for processing in real time.
- Performs quality assurance and compliance checks prior to assigning to a producer.
- Assigns jobs to local staff and tracks overall portfolio against established SLAs.
- Coordinates work as required with other geographically dispersed publishing coordinators.
- Undergoes training for communications tools like Dreamweaver TM Mail internal content management tool among others.
- Creates schedules and sends executive level LOB internal and enterprise email communications in a proprietary in-house email system (TM Mail) leveraging HTML and Dreamweaver skills.
- Fosters and creates close partnerships with a variety of executive level communicators digital consultants and technology partners to support extremely sensitive enterprise related content topics and end-to-end communications.
- Independently consults on the capabilities of publishing and email platforms in order to execute delivery needs.
- Maintains strong knowledge of coverage and workflow calendars to ensure publishing and distribution expectations and timeframes are met and engages other appropriate resources as needed.
- Provides direct publishing and execution support across external enterprise and division website portals.
- Liaises with Communication consultants and leaders to orchestrate and oversee content publishing and email distribution for complex program deliverables including enterprise initiatives that may span several months in overall duration.
- Creates and provides email compliance and distribution related reports.
- Upholds high levels of quality brand and template standards while maintaining a focus on teamwork and collaboration.
Publishing & Distribution team is part of the Communications & Brand team in Public Affairs.
Open to Bangalore and Hyderabad locations in India and Manila in the Philippines. Does require work in rotational shifts early and/or late hour coverage to support communication delivery needs.
- 6 to 8 years of experience in one or a combination of the following: publishing communications digital customer experience or operations.
OTHER DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS
- Experience supporting publishing and distribution across Multilanguage audiences.
- Experience with Adobe Analytics and other website and email tracking tag strategies.
- Experience with online accessibility standards and how to maintain ADA compliance.
- Experience with MS Office suite (Work Excel SharePoint) content management systems HTML Dreamweaver and Eloqua or similar email subscription-based services.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo we believe in diversity equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates regardless of race color gender national origin religion age sexual orientation gender identity gender expression genetic information individuals with disabilities pregnancy marital status status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit Market Financial Crimes Operational Regulatory Compliance) which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring governance risk identification and escalation as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race color religion sex sexual orientation gender identity national origin disability or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates including women persons with disabilities aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
Click Here : Apply Now