Job Responsibilities : Operations Processor
Salary : 200000 per YEAR
Company : Wells Fargo
Location : Hyderabad, Telangana IN
Wells Fargo is seeking an Operations Processor…
This role is part of a Global Delivery team that provides support for U.S. and international HR processes and key stakeholders will predominantly be U.S. HR business partners. This role reports to the Global Delivery leader for HR India and the Philippines.
This role is responsible for delivering email correspondence in a timely manner; leading conversations toward logical conclusions to inquiries; executing against required data entry and record maintenance; and understanding of HR policies and procedures requirements. The role works closely with internal HR stakeholders such as recruitment customer care payroll and workforce administration compensation and benefits learning and development and HR generalists.
Assists employees on matters regarding personnel forms records and procedures. May prepare input forms for automated data processing system. Utilizes the company’s internal human resources information systems (HRIS) to perform duties. Requires working knowledge of company personnel policies and procedures in an assigned area.
- Leveraging various Human Resources tools such as Workday perform employee record look ups to research validate and report out data as requested
- Execute against the employee referral program by validating employee eligibility for the program conduct research and respond to questions and escalations associated with the program provide reports and status updates on the program and submit accurate records to the Payroll teams to initiate program payouts
- Partner with Employee Care to provide Tier 2 support to inquiries and questions related to HR programs and manage update and close HR Help Desk cases as assigned
- Pull/leverage HR reports to filter qualify validate and submit records for payroll processing such as for sign-on bonus payouts in accordance with the defined HR policies and payment terms
- Create and update excel files including populating templates and submitting for payroll uploads on a timely basis in accordance with service level agreements
- Perform verifications of data based on defined criteria to ensure quality and accurate submissions and data matches (Quality Assurance monitoring and spot checks)
- Departmental report creation analysis with compiling statics to identify trends.
- Research and troubleshoot any type of issue related to the Employee referral program administration and candidate/employee payment processing aligned to recruiting.
- Provide support to a variety of HR activities across various HR functions such as benefits support and administration compensation administration performance management administration learning administration and so on (as needed on full time or project basis with an opportunity to rotate across multiple HR domains)
- Provide support to other HR activities as needed.
- Data and Metrics creation
- 2-3+ years of human resources experience clerical or customer service experience or a combination of both
- Requires a working knowledge of some aspect of an HR function and an understanding of HR policies and procedures
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal) and able to build strong relationships with internal and external clients
- High capacity for managing multiple tasks at one time
- Ability to effectively manage high volume administrative tasks data entry and high accuracy
- Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook tools Excel and basic reporting tools
- Ability to correspond with customers responding to their questions and concerns with detailed information
- Ability to navigate multiple computer system windows applications and utilize search tools to find information
- Solid problem solving skills
- Knowledge of HR systems (PeopleSoft Kenexa) is desirable
- Ability to work in a complex matrix environment encompassing a broad mix of cultures and client groups
- Ability to excel in a high production environment while ensuring high quality work.
- Meticulous and organized
- Customer service focus with the ability to respond to requests in a timely manner
- Excellent verbal written and interpersonal communication skills
- Good quality review skills
- Intermediate Microsoft Office (Word Excel and Outlook) skills
- Intermediate experience with Adobe Pro
- Knowledge and understanding of human resources or recruiting practices
- Strong administrative skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy skills
- Strong organizational multi-tasking and prioritizing skills
- Experience meeting high production and quality standards in a fast paced development and production support environment
- Ability to work nights weekends and/or holidays as needed or scheduled
- Willingness to work on-site at stated location on the job opening
- Flexibility to work different shifts
@ RWF22- Please note that RWF is an identifier for internal recruiting purposes only and has no connection to the nature or responsibilities of the job
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo we believe in diversity equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates regardless of race color gender national origin religion age sexual orientation gender identity gender expression genetic information individuals with disabilities pregnancy marital status status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit Market Financial Crimes Operational Regulatory Compliance) which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring governance risk identification and escalation as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race color religion sex sexual orientation gender identity national origin disability or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates including women persons with disabilities aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
Click Here : Apply Now