Job Responsibilities : WEB DESIGNER
Salary : 200000 per YEAR
Company : Aligned Studios
Location : Remote IN
India • Full-time • WFH
We are looking for a detail-oriented innovative and experienced Web Designer. As the Web Designer you will work on our clients as well as our internal brand and website.
We are looking to establish a strong digital identity and maximize ROI for ourselves and our clients with the help of visually appealing and engaging customer experiences. Thus we are seeking a candidate who is comfortable taking ownership of large projects campaigns and digital projects. The ideal candidate must be good at communication and open to learning and growing with the demands of the job.
You will work with the Marketing Team to establish and maintain the visual integrity of every brand that we represent across print and digital media including but not limited to website social media email e-commerce platforms applications and other marketing campaigns.
This is a great opportunity for those who are looking for a fast-paced and stimulating work environment. You will have the chance to learn innovate and grow in with Aligned Studios while ensuring that the company goals are met.
What You Will Do
- Interpret each client’s need the message they are trying to send and the target market that will be used to portray that message
- Creating the website architecture in WordPress
- Design custom websites from conception to completion on WordPress and Shopify
- Generating WordPress themes and plugins.
- Designing and managing the website back-end including database and server integration
- Correspond daily with the Marketing Team and regularly get feedback and insights. This includes impeccable communication skills over email and replies in a short amount of time
- Utilize A/B testing web analytics user research and best practices to inform your design solutions
- Conduct industry research and stay up to date on best practices competitor UI designs and emerging technologies
- Minimum educational qualification: Bachelor’s degree in Web Design or related UX degree
- Post-graduation in a relevant field (preferred)
- 4+ years of experience in creating designs for large-scale web-based experiences
- Portfolio demonstrating high-level experience in graphics and responsive website design
- An ability to work effectively in a global virtual environment
What You Will Bring
- Passion for design and conceptual thinking especially in the digital landscape
- Fluency with WordPress
- Understanding of coding practices
- Working knowledge of front-end skills viz. HTML CSS JS Bootstrap a plus
- Ability to design in various e-mail applications eg. Mailchimp Constant Contact Moosend etc.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and independently prioritize tasks
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
- Flexibility reliability and adaptability to work under pressure and learn quickly
- Proven record of accomplishment of meeting deadlines
- Highest level of integrity and work ethics
- Agency experience preferred
- Apply with Resume and Portfolio reflecting the above skills