Job Responsibilities : Client Support Coordinator
Salary : 300000 per YEAR
Company : Engage2Excel
Location : Temporarily remote IN
- In light of the current pandemic situation training and work will be done remotely until further notice.
- Assisting customers receiving and processing requests based on designated program specifications via phone and/or our ticketing systems.
- Interact with customers to provide information and/or technical assistance in response to inquiries about their accounts orders websites products shipping instructions and more.
- Coordinate shipment and returns.
- May perform other clerical duties such as writing letters printing filling and folding etc.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Become part of a group which works in a highly creative environment where unity and teamwork are at the core of all operations.
- Be a part of a rapidly growing group and a positive environment.
WHAT TO BRING TO THE TABLE:
- Experience: 6 months to one year experience in a customer service environment;
- Ability in common business applications (i.e. Microsoft Word Excel Outlook);
- Excellent typing skills and the ability to multi-task;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Time-management and organization skills;
- Very good analytical skills and problem-solving abilities;
- Critical decision making judgment autonomy;
- Customer-oriented tactfulness and courtesy;
- You demonstrate a positive “can do” attitude and a flexible approach;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Languages: French and English are a must.
- Must be available at least 1 Saturday every second week.
This is an exceptional opportunity for the right person to work for a great company that offers leading recognition solutions with a full range of benefits.
Job Types: Full-time Permanent (8 hours per day)
Company organized ongoing social activities offer a complete group insurance plan work-life balance flexible PTO sick days ongoing training & development programs Employee and Family Assistance Program on-site parking casual dress code and many more.
Engage2Excel Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race color religion sex national origin sexual orientation gender identity disability or protected veteran status. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our career center as a result of your disability.
** Only selected applications that meet the requirements of the role will be contacted **
Click Here : Apply Now