Job Responsibilities: Administrative Assistant
Salary: 16000 per MONTH
Company: Chaosactive Holdings Pte Ltd
Location: Temporarily remote IN
We are looking for a master multitasker with excellent communication skills and an upbeat attitude. As our Administrative assistant, you will be responsible for providing a full range of administrative and secretarial support to the Company’s management team. You should be professional polite and attentive while also being accurate. You should always be prepared and responsive willing to meet each challenge directly.
We are looking for candidates who ask “why” and “how” instead of working like a robot. We prefer to work alongside those who have a sense of self and enjoy problem-solving. All we ask is that you apply yourself every day to the best of your abilities.
We are a dynamic group so we’re hoping you’ll fit right in!
- Ability to effectively communicate via phone and email ensuring that all administrative duties are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and promptly.
- Assist in the coordination of administrative functions including personnel meetings and clerical duties
- Plan meetings and arrange conference calls
- Manage calendars via email phone and face-to-face meetings
- Retrieves information as requested from records email minutes and other related documents; prepares written summaries of data when needed
- Creating updating and maintaining records and databases
- Flag up urgent emails and meetings
- Transcribe and distributes minutes or other records for meetings
- Maintain filing system contact database employee list and inventory
- Any other ad hoc administrative duties as and when assigned
- Prior working experience with at least 3 years in office management and administrative support
- Diploma / Degree in Business Administration or another related discipline
- Ability to organize and meet deadlines with minimal supervision
- Discretion and trustworthiness
- Ability to keep sensitive information confidential plan and execute diverse tasks with minimum supervision Flexibility and adaptability to a fast-paced environment
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite (WordPowerPoint and Excel); scheduling appointments/updating calendars a must.
- 5-day work week Immediate full-time opportunity
- Remote work opportunity
- 7 days annual leave in year one 14 days in year 2 21 days leave from year 3 onwards.
- Creative & fun working environment
Click Here : Apply Now