Job Responsibilities: Research Associate Climate & Ecology – Digital Nomad – India
Salary: 500000 per YEAR
Company: Global-Well – Delhi, Delhi
Location: Delhi, Delhi IN
Please follow our application procedure. See the link below!
We are Global-Well a global initiative of independent scientists and well-being professionals. Using articles literature reviews podcasts documentaries masterclasses webinars e-books and other content, we give you access to unbiased reliable knowledge in an engaging supportive online community.
Pioneering a new era of optimal well-being and health for everyone on this planet.
3 Key Messages:
- Health belongs to the people yet the current narrow biomedical approach shifted sociological psychological and welfare models toward healthcare dependency
- Optimal health and well-being are the goal and should be facilitated by a new societal model refraining from excesses that lead to socioeconomic misuse.
- High-level scientific information facilitates societal and personal resilience.
There is an urgent need for a new public health culture promoting more health and well-being. A whopping 90% of our diseases arise from interactions between social physical and psychological aspects of our lives. So a pill will no longer resolve the issue.
- Digital nomad-land – everywhere in the world
- You can find Waldo!
- Zen as a monk!
- Language freak!
- a start-up
- a global interactive platform (e.g. scientific analysis podcasts interviews aggregated content) bringing scientists and the population together
- challenging the biomedical and societal models
- utopians unicorns out of the box-thinkers
- supported and guided by University Professors/College Lecturers and other academics
- here to help transform the world
- an independent organization refraining from pharmaceutical and institutional funding
- a Ph.D. or MSc in any of the following fields: ecology zoology biology geology or other liaised domains
- a keen interest in following-up recent scientific publications ·
- the ability to scrutinize evidence
- ability to write substantiated analysis (dialectic approaches)
- a strong pen translating difficult themes into public summaries
- English academic proficiency (at least C1/CEFR or 6.5 in IELTS)
This gives you an advantage.
- experience in statistical-analysis
- knowledge of SPSS R Matlab….
- previous research output (preprints peer-reviewed..) as a first or co-author
- you prefer a healthy lifestyle and have an urge to change society for the better
- interacting with people from around the globe gets you going
- you feel comfortable addressing people in public
- a creative and positive growth mindset
- a critical mind and pen that dares to challenge the current models.
- surprise us…
Application Proces via our online application form: (see link below)
We kindly invite you to upload in English your…:
- a cover/motivation letter
- curriculum vitae / resumé
- personal viewpoint (see detailed instructions on our online form)
- Link: https://forms.monday.com/forms/4525dd655ed1dad2ad1f28418a03881b?r=use1
Please note – Applications are only accepted provided that…:
- they are uploaded via our online form.
- they are accompanied by a critical and personal viewpoint if you apply for the Scientific Research Associate.
We wish you a lot of success!
Job Types: Full-time Part-time Regular / Permanent Freelance
Part-time hours: 20-40 per week
- Master’s (Required)
- English (Required)
Click Here : Apply Now