Job Responsibilities : Administrative Assistant
Salary : 16000 per MONTH
Company : Chaosactive Holdings Pte Ltd
Location : Temporarily remote IN
We are looking for a master multitasker with excellent communication skills and an upbeat attitude. As our Administrative assistant you will be responsible for providing a full range of administrative and secretarial support to the Company’s management team. You should be professional polite and attentive while also being accurate. You should always be prepared and responsive willing to meet each challenge directly.
We are looking for candidates who ask “why” and “how” instead of working like a robot. We prefer to work alongside those who have a sense of self and enjoy problem solving. All we ask is that you apply yourself every day to the best of your abilities.
We are a dynamic group so we’re hoping you’ll fit right in!
- Ability to effectively communicate via phone and email ensuring that all administrative duties are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner.
- Assist in the coordination of administrative functions including personnel meetings and clerical duties
- Plan meetings and arrange conference calls
- Manage calendars via email phone and face-to-face meetings
- Retrieves information as requested from records email minutes and other related documents; prepares written summaries of data when needed
- Creating updating and maintaining records and databases
- Flag up urgent emails and meetings
- Transcribe and distributes minutes or other records for meetings
- Maintain filing system contact database employee list and inventory
- Any other ad hoc administrative duties as and when assigned
- Prior working experience with at least 3 years in office management and administrative support
- Diploma / Degree in Business Administration or other related discipline
- Ability to organise and meet deadlines with minimal supervision
- Discretion and trustworthiness
- Ability to keep sensitive information confidential plan and execute diverse tasks with minimum supervision Flexibility and adaptability to a fast-paced environment
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite (WordPowerPoint and Excel); scheduling appointments/updating calendars a must.
- 5 day work week Immediate full-time opportunity
- Remote work opportunity
- 7 days annual leave in year one 14 days in year 2 21 days leave from year 3 onwards.
- Creative & fun working environment
We are behind brands like Spiffy Dapper Dapper Coffee Oriental Elixir Sago House Low Tide Porkypine Amoy Beverage Corp and Kes-sho Glassware.
We started off as a hole in the wall in Boat Quay and have grown into several craft-focused businesses over the last decade. We lead from the front and are built on grit and copious amounts of sweat. We build fast innovate incessantly and are crazy about efficiency.
Our team is the start and end of all our decisions. We are entrepreneurs looking to work with other entrepreneurial talents to be part of our tribe of misfits. And that means the ability to grow really fast and have the opportunity to lead or even grow into ownership in one of our ventures.
We have tripled in size during the COVID-19 era and we need talents and personalities for a diverse range of careers. We invite you to be part of the story and write your own chapter in our legends.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹16000.00 – ₹22000.00 per month
- Flexible schedule
- Work from home
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Morning shift
- (*Required) Name 3 brands under the group.
- (*Required) Who is the Founder of Chaosactive Holdings?
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- Administrative Support: 3 years (Required)
- English (Required)