Job Responsibilities: Security Engineer II, Product Trust
Salary: 100000 per YEAR
Location: Remote IN
Postman is the world’s leading collaboration platform for API development. Postman’s features simplify each step of building an API and streamline collaboration to help create better APIs—faster. More than 20 million developers and 500000 organizations worldwide use Postman today. Here’s a timeline of Postman’s journey in becoming an API Platform.
P.S: We highly recommend reading The API-First World graphic novel to understand the bigger picture and our vision at Postman.
About the Team.
Product Trust is a newly formed team at Postman to ensure Postman is a safe and trusted platform for our customers. This team is responsible for building security solutions within the Postman ecosystem – from deciding what the product should look like to building and delivering it. Product Trust serves as the conduit between customer-facing teams and the engineering team to independently deliver solutions to address the security compliance and governance needs of our customers.
What You’ll Do.
- Research and provide recommendations on emerging obligations and design governance feature requirements
- Work closely with teams across Postman to drive and implement governance features
- Deliver and own features and capabilities that allow our customers to operate Postman securely
- Educate and train customer-facing teams on regulations and industry practices
- Aid customer-facing teams with security & trust related queries
- Handle technical questions providing solutions and workarounds to address customer needs
- Manage public-facing trust artifacts
- 3-5 years of experience in information security.
- Understanding of data privacy regulations and privacy concepts.
- Experience working on API platforms and developer tools is a big plus.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- You enjoy learning and sharing knowledge within and across teams.
- You have a product-oriented mindset and empathy for the users.
- Experience and excitement towards working with globally distributed teams.
At Postman we create with the same curiosity that we see in our users. We value transparency and honest communication about not only successes but also failures. In our work, we focus on specific goals that add up to a larger vision. Our inclusive work culture ensures that everyone is valued equally as important pieces of our final product. We are dedicated to delivering the best products we can.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits and a flexible schedule working with a fun collaborative team. Enjoy full medical coverage unlimited PTO and a monthly lunch stipend. (Yes seriously. We want you to eat well wherever you’re at.) Plus our wellness program will help you stay healthy from your location with fitness-related reimbursements. Our frequent and fascinating virtual team-building events will keep you connected while our donation-matching program can support the causes you care about. We’re building a long-term company with an inclusive culture where everyone can be the best version of themselves and we want you to be part of it.
At Postman diversity means we implement informed policies and practices to grow a company that reflects global experiences and identities while treating each person with fairness and dignity. We proudly offer equal employment opportunities to everyone regardless of race color ancestry religion sex national origin sexual orientation age citizenship marital status disability gender identity veteran status and more. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodations through the hiring process please let us know early by emailing us: at [email protected] We want to give you every opportunity to show us the star that you are. Join us why Dontcha?
Click Here : Apply Now