Job Responsibilities : Teacher
Salary : 200000 per YEAR
Company : ileap
Location : Remote IN
‘Teachers have three loves: love of learning love of learners and the love of bringing the first two loves together.’–Scott Hayden
- Proficiency in Subjects Primary Years or Secondary Years – English/Math/Science.
- Ability to creatively visualise and communicate concepts in varied learning styles.
- Online teaching experience using technology and various online tools.
The broader roles and responsibilities:
- Comprehensive preparation for the classes using ileap pedagogy.
- Taking online classes via video call.
- Solving doubts using multiple communication channels.
- Assessing the student’s assignments.
- Updating feedback and assessment reports.
- Updation and coordination with the Program head.
What we expect from our team:
- Passion for teaching.
- Deep knowledge and passion for the subject matter.
- Familiarity with common curricular and various teaching method.
- Ability to creatively visualise and teach the curriculum in varied learning styles that are in line with ileap practices.
- Computer skills.
- Knowledge and ability to use Microsoft word excel PowerPoint.
- Ability to connect with inspire and motivate students.
- Ability to create an engaging classroom environment in a virtual set up.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent preparation and organization skills.
- A lifelong learner.
- High work ethics.
- Compensation is as per industry standards.
- Work from Home – Teach globally at hours convenient to you.