Job Responsibilities : Relationship Manager
Salary : 200000 per YEAR
Company : Tata AIA Life
Location : India IN
Assistant Relationship Manager
Direct Distribution – Direct Sales Force
Officer ( 102/103 )
Reports to Direct
Geographic Area Covered
As per mapped branch & city
Stakeholders – Internal
DSF Sales Force
Stakeholders – External
Exiting Tata AIA Consumers
Key Result Areas
· Achieve the set business targets on ANP and case count
· Acquire New Customer through following:
· Fix meetings with the prospects to conduct need analysis and explain products
· Implement and adhere to Need Based Selling Model.
· Up- sell & Cross Sell the Orphan Base of Customers allocated .
· Ensuring timely issuance of policies by resolving pending etc.
· Render prompt post sales service to all allocated customers with respect to all domains
· Adhere to the customer touch-point engagement in order to service his portfolio of customers.
· Maintaining the desired persistency ratio
· Strategize and interact closely with the supervisor on delivering on Business nos.
· Work collectively with the supervisor and conduct joint sales calls whenever required
· To dev elop and implement short term and long term plans to achieve sales targets
Customer orientation & reporting/ (MIS)
· Adhere to Activity management framework advised
· Follow – up on their database / leads provided by Lead Management System (Orphan/ New Prospects.
· Update the LMS (Lead management System) on a daily basis.
· Adhering to the Training Road map.
· Providing timely reports to the Supervisor / Area manager as per the requirement.
· Ensuring compliance to internal sales process
· Should be process & product champion to ensure adherence to TALIC policies and procedures .
· Participate in risk mitigation plans contingency pl anning business continuity programs by executing and reporting within defined timelines. Highlight and recommend process gaps flaws and process changes.