Job Responsibilities: Retail Partnerships Manager
Salary: 1200000 per YEAR
Location: Remote IN
Our client is looking for a retail partnerships manager working closely with our programming and marketing teams to seek and build partnerships with retail product and service providers. They are result-driven detail oriented and self-starters and demonstrate a high level of resilience.
- Ideating strategic partnerships that result in exponential growth in user acquisition.
- Develop alliances and partnerships with regional & local brands-multi-chain and single-chain outlets for their products/services to be offered to our members
- End to End management of the third-party tie-ups offers promotions across categories
- Sourcing strategic partners across geographies and developing strategic partnerships which contribute to the user acquisition targets.
- New product/service supply generation by meeting potential vendors
- Monitor the impact of partnerships and look to increase spending by learners in each category across a portfolio of vendors
- Ensure visibility and other partner deliverables associated with offers and programs
- Deal negotiations of the partnerships and alliances
- End to End implementation of the promotions with the partners. End to End Partner management and engagement
- Campaign Management – ability to negotiate brand visibility and cost for both ATL and BTL campaigns along with the partner vendor
- Help build exclusive properties across merchant categories under the right partner-right segment approach
- 5 years of experience in sales strategic partnerships business development and/or commercial strategy
- Experience preferably in the Finch start-up environment
- You are a result-driven individual with an instinct for measuring ROI at each stage and are capable of making informed decisions backed by relevant data.
- You possess excellent interpersonal skills to develop and nurture vendor relationships.
- You are good at building relationships and can develop strong connections at all levels within an organization.
- You are highly goal-driven and work well in fast-paced environments
- You are a self-starter and demonstrate a high level of resilience.
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Detail oriented
- Ability to proactively create actionable basis data/insights
- External focus and keen interest to track consumer behavior
- 5 years of experience in sales strategic partnerships business development and/or commercial strategy.
- Willingness to travel
What’s for the Candidate
- Best-in-class pay package
- Work from Home opportunity
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From ₹1200000.00 per year
- Day shift
- We must fill this position urgently. Can you start immediately?
- Do you agree to give us consent to save and share your data with our clients as prospective employers?
- Do you hold a Bachelor’s Degree?
- Have you worked in Finch?
- How many years of experience do you have in sales strategic partnerships business development?
- Are you staying in Mumbai/Pune?