Job Responsibilities : Store Manager
Salary : 200000 per YEAR
Company : ANDRITZ AG
Location : Remote IN
Educational requirements : Graduate
Every day ANDRITZ continues to deliver successful innovative solutions to our customers globally. Why are we so successful? Because we are passionate and love what we do! We are at the forefront of future engineering technologies with solutions that ensure the success of our clients in key industries that are shaping the future of the world we live in.
JOB RESPONSABILITIES AND TASKS
- Receive information of all deliveries (e.g. tracking of shipments information about intermediate storage etc.) for LMS (Logistics Management System) from Logistic.
- Receipt of material on arrival at site storing them as per storage instruction and record updating
- Open package inspection of material received as per packing list check for possible damages and shortages etc.
- Material verification with customer and subcontractor joint material receipt certification and documentation
- Verification of material as per bill of material
- Shortage and damage list reporting through Logistics Management System deviations
- Periodic inspection and preservation of material and equipment’s as per long term storage guideline
- Storage of material / equipment’s in its designated area as per storage guideline
- Material issue as per site requisition
- Maintaining the records of the inward and outward material movement in Logistics Management System
- Record the number and the kinds of supplies
- Management for store team
- Cleaning and maintenance works at storage areas
- Knowledge and application of HSE guidelines
- Material handling and shifting as per HSE guidelines
- Over dimensional consignment handling
- Report the criticalities well in advance to construction manager and site manager.
- Compilation of material shortages w.r.t erection (completeness of the job) and inform & follow-up the shortages with PM/ SE /Installation Engineers.
- Prepare & report the Daily progress reports on agreed formats and communicate to project team on regular basis.
- Monitor all internal and external milestones and will report to the Site Manager/System Engineer as soon the milestone is achieved.
- Ensure that all the protocols related to milestones submitted to the Site Manager.
- Keep track and strong follow-up of material delivery to site as per agreed erection schedule with System Engineers.
- Education: Graduate in Mech/Elect or equallent
- Experience: 10 years above
- Languages: English
- Product Know-How : Hydro Generator Installation and Commissioning works
- Readiness to travel : Yes
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race color religion sex sexual orientation gender identity national origin or disability.
Click Here : Apply Now