Job Responsibilities : Junior Developer
Salary : 400000 per YEAR
Company : Enlighten Software
Location : Temporarily remote IN
Educational requirements : Graduate
Junior/Newly Graduated Software Developers
- Sick of entry level job advertisements requiring years of experience?
- Do you enjoy solving complex problems with elegant and maintainable solutions?
- Are you passionate about improving your skills and the software you touch?
- Do you want to work for a flexible people-focused company that’s transitioning to a 4-Day Work Week in 2023?
If you have answered “yes” to any of the above we have a great career opportunity for you!
A group of talented dedicated hardworking professionals that have given our heart and soul into making Enlighten a success. Our mission is to provide world-class operational optimization services and software to administrative operations and contact centres while simultaneously building a company that is both an “employer of choice” and financially rewarding to shareholders and employees alike. We believe that “high performance” hails from exceptional management behaviour-fuelled on solutions that are imaginative proactive and enlightening.
We seek those who recently finished a Bachelor or higher degree in Computer Science Information Technology or related and want to use their software skills in a growing company with an extensive client base. These permanent positions are an ideal starting point in the career of a young developer.
At Enlighten we recognize that the landscape of the traditional work environment and schedule is ever-changing especially in the wake of the Covid-19 global crisis. As a company specializing in organizational change and efficiency we seek to evolve as well.
In addition to the opportunity to work completely remote (as we have been since March 2020) Enlighten is excited to announce that in January 2023 our Engineering team will begin an official pilot of a 4-Day Work Week! This pilot will be open to any and all new hires and we hope to transition the entire company to this schedule in early 2023. The 4-Day Work Week will include 100% of the salary pay as a traditional 5-Day Work Week for all current and future employees.
Enlighten is growing rapidly and seeking versatile trainee developers to join our team.
You will be responsible for:
The main nature of work will be the evolution of our existing Web-UI (front-end). Whilst the bulk of this role is concentrated on front-end coding some back-end awareness will be necessary from time to time.
- HTML5 CSS3
- Web security
- Automated regression/unit testing
- Software engineering processes and practices including task and bug tracking systems such as JIRA
- Modern software tools and processes including version control and CI/CD pipelines
- Excited about getting the job done and knowing that your work is critical to the success of your team and your company
- A natural and excellent communicator
- Excited about creating from the ground up
- You are fluent in English both written and spoken
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Able to allocate time efficiently; handle multiple demands and competing priorities
- You have strong problem-solving skills and analytical ability
- No experience necessary this is a foot in the door role for candidates with the right qualifications aptitude and attitude
What’s in it for you?
- The chance to broaden and deepen your technical skills
- The opportunity to be part of something big where integrity matters and success inspires
- The opportunity to help drive the development of Enlighten’s software product
- Your work will have high impact on our clients
- The autonomy to make impactful decisions
- Work/life balance with a family friendly environment work from home options and flexible hours
- With global offices around the world you’ll be part of an intelligent diverse and collaborative team
- You’ll join a stable growing company with long term staff retention & extremely low turnover