Job Responsibilities : Social Media and Community Manager
Salary : 200000 per YEAR
Company : SignEasy
Location : Remote IN
Location: Bengaluru Karnataka India
Join Signeasy and contribute to a paperless world
Signeasy is a leading eSignature company that offers an easy-to-use cross-platform and cloud-based eSignature and document transaction management solution for businesses. Over 160000 customers in 55000 companies worldwide use Signeasy to digitize and streamline business workflows. We have collectively nurtured an environment that challenges us to be creative while allowing us to work on products that have received multiple accolades on the global stage from the most prominent technology platforms the likes of Apple Google and Microsoft. Signeasy’s award-winning mobile apps are the highest-rated eSignature apps on Apple App Store and Google Play Store.
Signeasy is a Great Places To Work certified organization with Glassdoor ratings at 4.5* consistently.
At Signeasy we make life easier for our customers to spend their time and energy on things that matter. Every day we help customers worldwide simplify departmental workflows reduce document turnaround times and accelerate their digitization efforts easily.
As someone responsible for social media and community building everything you do will align with the same brand promise of delivering ‘ease’ to our customers and followers. The brand and content team develops and distributes helpful informative and engaging communication that makes it easy for the world to understand what we do and why we exist. We understand the beauty of long-form and short-form content and its place in the world. There is an audience for The Newyorker and there is an audience for Twitter – it is not about the length but the quality of writing.
- Drive meaningful and engaging communication across Signeasy’s social media platforms like LinkedIn Twitter YouTube and Instagram.
- Work with the product marketing creative and HR team to create high-quality engaging relevant and timely content for social media.
- Manage the social media editorial calendar and ensure the content is published on time.
- Establish and maintain relationships with other SaaS brands in the social media ecosystem and think of off-beat campaigns to co-brand with other companies.
- Foster and strengthen new relationships with key influencers on Twitter Linkedin and YouTube.
- Adopt social listening tools to monitor comments and topic trends to boost engagement and handle potential situations that may affect brand reputation.
- Build an organic community of Signeasy users that acts as a forum for them to come together share best practices and learn from each other.
- You have a way with words and you are a natural storyteller. Boring content makes you mad and you deeply empathize with your reader.
- You are optimistic easy to work with and good at setting the right expectations and boundaries.
- You are good at prioritizing planning and asking for help whenever you need it.
- You have experience working on Hubspot HootSuite Awario and other essential social media tools.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in the relevant field.
- You have at least two years of SaaS industry experience.
- You have handled high-performing social media channels or built user forums from scratch. Bonus points if you are a published author at Medium or any other community publication.
- You love telling brand stories words are how you frame your thoughts and you are obsessed with punctuation and grammar.
Why work with Signeasy:
Signeasy values Respect Integrity Growth Honesty and Trust. We are a slightly bigger company that likes to operate as a small close-knit team. We are opinionated but collaborative. We disagree but commit to a mutual decision. We are modern but do not follow trends blindly. We are easy to work with but we believe in having difficult conversations. We ask many questions but try to experiment and fail fast. We are deeply empathetic towards our customers our colleagues and ourselves. We are the EasyTribe and we highly recommend you ask enough questions about our culture and see if there is a job-human connection that can make this a fascinating experience for both you and all of us at Signeasy.
Our people are our most significant assets. You will be working alongside some of the smartest most humble people across the globe who come from diverse backgrounds and come with unparalleled experiences. We are a remote-first organization that believes in employee safety first offering flexibility in timings and the ability to work from anywhere in the world.
You can also look forward to: Generous ill day leaves and an open door culture | Fully paid annual company offsites | Macbooks for all including interns and temps | Home office set-up assistance | Medical insurance benefits for self and family | Sponsorship to career enrichment programs | 100% Paperless employee experience | Regular office treats and perks on the house
Click Here : Apply Now