Job Responsibilities : Project Coordinator
Salary : 200000 per YEAR
Company : Workshore
Location : Remote IN
We are looking for an organized detail-oriented individual to join our team as a project coordinator. To succeed in this role you should have excellent time management and communication skills as you’ll collaborate with clients and internal teams to deliver results on deadlines.
Ultimately the Project Coordinator’s duties are to ensure that all projects are completed on time within budget and meet high quality standards.
The successful candidate will work directly with Sr. project managers to ensure deliverables fall within the applicable scopes.
- Coordinate project management activities resources equipment and information
- Break projects into doable actions and set timeframes
- Assign tasks to internal teams and assist with schedule management
- Make sure that clients’ needs are met as projects evolve
- Help prepare budgets.
- Analyze risks and opportunities
- Oversee project procurement management
- Monitor project progress and handle any issues that arise
- Act as the point of contact and communicate project status to all participants
- Work with the Project Manager to eliminate blockers
- Use tools to monitor working hours plans and expenditures
- Issue all appropriate legal paperwork (e.g. contracts and terms of agreement)
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation plans and reports
- Ensure standards and requirements are met through conducting quality assurance tests
We don’t expect you to have all these skills. But if you have most of the experience and are smart and eager to learn the rest we are happy to have you on-board.
- Fresher or 1 year experience in Software Project Management
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to collaborate and work well within a team
We would love to let you venture around the ways of work. So if you want to do more let us know 🙂