Job Responsibilities : Sr. Project Manager, Remote Talent Management, PXT RTM
Salary : 500000 per YEAR
Company : ADCI HYD 16 SEZ
Location : Remote IN
- 5+ years of experience in program or project management
- 5+ years of HR or related experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business HR or related field
Are you interested in helping Amazon bring Striving to be best Earth’s Employer to the next level? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment solving complex problems by delivering innovative solutions? If so then we want to talk to you! The People Experience and Technology (PXT) Expansions organization is looking for a customer-obsessed Senior Project manager to create and implement the best-in-class Remote Talent Management (RTM) program that will help to scale innovate and improve all processes related to hiring or converting remote workforce globally. This role will be responsible for building optimal remote strategies including implementation of country specific processes guidelines mechanisms and tools that are designed to improve the experience of remote employees and PXT leaders. This role will have APAC regional focus supporting activities across all countries and business lines in this region. You will work with various stakeholders at multiple levels within the organization as well as customers in order to deliver your projects.
Key job responsibilities
The ideal candidate earns trust through performance and relationship building thinks strategically and analytically about business challenges can synthesize customer needs into new processes mechanisms and tools. The candidate will operate with a bias towards problem solving a passion for identifying and eliminating bottlenecks and the foresight to anticipate business needs. The candidate will be adept at simplifying complexity and developing scalable solutions.
The ideal candidate has a strong judgement ability to manage through ambiguity and complexity as well as a demonstrated ability to influence without explicit authority. Success in this role will involve driving cross-functional partnerships to identify design and implement optimal processes and workflows that will change the way we enable remote workforce globally. In this role you will:
- Lead the end-to-end country specific remote due diligence projects including policy content gathering and policy harmonization efforts
- Work with functional teams such as immigration benefits or payroll compliance to develop country specific remote guidelines for employees managers and PXT leaders
- Develop mechanisms and processes for gathering compliance obligations identifying risks and building mitigation logic for remote employment model
- Establish mechanisms and processes for ongoing remote policy monitoring including triggers to initiate policy reviews and assessments; and develop recommendations for remediation within individual countries.
- Work with internal and external technology teams to identify and deliver solutions using automation to increase the efficiency of the program
- Establish program methodology process KPIs and mechanisms that drive standardization across all regions
- Balance big picture thinking to define short mid and long-term strategies while staying on top of details to ensure smooth delivery of a portfolio of projects
- Serve as ‘remote’ expert and primarily escalation point for PXT team members for remote policy questions challenges and improvement needs in the region
A day in the life
RTM is a brand-new program and you can be its founding member! As a Sr. Project Manager you will have a chance to contribute and influence the development of remote program strategies from creating roadmaps to executing on medium to high complexity projects. You will work with a large pool of functional stakeholders to define and implement remote country specific minimum standards and processes. You will shape the future of the remote workforce by coming up with innovative solutions while thinking big and pushing the boundaries to improve customer experience. You strive for high standards in what you create and help the team to meet those standards for internal and external audiences.
About the team
RTM is a newly formed team is to improve the experience for PXT teams enabling remote workforce and for employees who are requesting to work remotely. The innovative RTM program will provide an improved intuitive and reliable way to manage the global remote employment model through central service offerings and technology at scale. A new RTM team will be established to serve as a center of excellence providing specialized support via a single ingress point; powered by a network of Amazon teams and back-end tools supporting intake due diligence and approval processes at the business and employee level.
- PMP certified or equivalent project management certification
- Strong process definition and optimization skills; proven ability to define effective efficient and massively scalable HR processes and solutions
- Excellent communication and persuasion skills; demonstrated success building buy-in for an innovative and bold vision
- Nimbleness and comfort with ambiguity
- Excellent writer who can synthesize multiple opinions into comprehensive proposals and recommendations
- Proficiency in project planning methodologies tools and leading change through data-driven solutions
- Ability to influence effectively with Regional-level partners and leaders of specialist central function teams (eg Compensation + Benefits Payroll HR Services etc.)
- Experience identifying and resolving complex issues assumes leadership roles in unfamiliar or ambiguous circumstances – solid sense of accountability and sound personal judgment
Click Here : Apply Now