Job Responsibilities : Medical Report Writer
Salary : 200000 per YEAR
Company : Ali’s Academy
Location : Remote IN
[Work From Home]
We are looking for an experienced Medical Report Writer for a Part-time Remote Role.
As a medical writer you will answer precise questions and meet objectives as part of research for pharmaceutical companies. For example a company may be introducing a new product in a specific therapeutic field and aim to understand its perceptions or unmet needs. The main tasks will involve completing a transcription report and an analysis report.
- Must have a science-related bachelor’s degree in medicine or pharmacy.
- Ability to research any given topic and produce quality content while maintaining guidelines.
- Have excellent research and sentence-making skills.
- Can work on assignments dissertations thesis and report writing.
- Complete other tasks assigned by the management/supervisor.
- Exceptional time management skills.
- Fluency in English is a must.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Stable internet connection with laptop or PC and workable camera.
- Noise-free space.
- Ability to adapt.
- Work under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
Role: Work from Home
Availability: Flexible working hours with a deadline of work submission at 4:30 PM (IST – Time)
Pay: 300 INR per Interview (Minimum you need to submit 1 interview a day)
Probation: 1 Month (After the probation period the cost per Interview will be increased)
We aim to respond to all applications within ten working days. However because of the volume of applications we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Job Type: Part-time
- Flexible shift
- report writing: 1 year (Preferred)