Job Responsibilities : Customer Support Manager
Salary : 800000 per YEAR
Company : Exeevo
Location : Remote IN
Job Title: Customer Support Manager
Location: Bangalore (Remote)
The Customer Support Manager is responsible for all aspects of customer post-sales support to our APAC EMEA and NA based customers and partners. Secondarily the Bangalore support team is responsible for handling support requests using the follow-the-sun model in APAC region and provide support for other geographies such as EMEA and Americas requesting assistance. As a Support Manager your passion for exceeding customer expectations will flourish as you lead a team of high caliber Support Engineers in delivering exceptional customer experience to our global customer base. You will be responsible for the management professional growth and development of the team. As a key member of the leadership team you are also responsible for delighting our customers developing excellent staff and achieving both tactical and strategic business development objectives. This role requires a high level of professional communication to all stakeholders.
The Manager of Customer Support is also responsible for short and long-term performance management of his/her direct reports including managing individual operational indicators written performance reviews and career planning.
- Manage the business and operational excellence of our customer support organization
- Collaborate with other organizations such as Sales Marketing Operations Engineering QA and IT to improve overall customer satisfaction objectives
- Manage the support operations and performance activities customer satisfaction
- Drive operational improvements as it relates to customer satisfaction
- Represent the Services functions as necessary on product teams and in various other
- Closely monitoring top support issues after product launch identifying gaps across all Support tiers worldwide in support tools / resources needed to better support new features.
- Collect and analyze support center metrics to guide decisions about product and support quality.
- Handle escalations initiate conference calls drive escalations to positive closure by providing timely status update all the stakeholders
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline
- At least 10-15 years of experience working in technical customer support organizations.
- At least 5 years’ experience as a people manager in support organizations including a proven track record of hiring and mentoring employees.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Planning Decision Making Staffing Process Improvement
- Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Should ensure a high level of quality in process deliverables
- Self-driven proactive hardworking team-player with a good sense of humour
- Should be open to work in any shift timing
Job Type: Full-time
- Monday to Friday
- Technical Customer support management: 8 years (Required)
- Customer Engagement: 8 years (Required)