Job Responsibilities : Insurance Process Analyst
Salary : NA per NA
Company : RIA Insurance
Location : Remote IN
Want to bring change in insurance and healthcare in India?
Role: Insurance Process Analyst
Location: New Delhi/Remote
WHAT WILL YOU DO
We are looking for an Insurance Process Analyst who holds preliminary knowledge of the health insurance domain with some understanding of insurance processes and Technical workflows related to that.
1. You have to design health insurance processes by using tools like BPMN Modeler MS Visio etc. for all the sales channels like Broker Digital Brokers Affinity Partners and so on
2. You must design simple flow charts for all the processes using tools like Ms-Visio Excel
PowerPoint Word etc.
3. Once various stakeholders complete the process review then write a BRD FRD
4. Once BRD is completed then designing the FDD with the help of UI UX designer and various stakeholders
5. Preparing requirement traceability matrix
6. Preparing the various API documents
7. Writing Test Cases and validating the test cases results
1. Experience 0 – 1 Year
2. BE/ B Tech
3. Knowledge about various process designer tools like MS Visio BPMN Modeller etc.
4. Excellent written and verbal communication skills along with experience in MS office.
5. Knowledge about API and its documentation.
RIA is an InsurTech company on a mission to actively partner with our customers to improve their
health and health outcomes . We are taking a very differentiated approach which is backed by how we use health data and digital health to keep our customers healthier.
To enable our mission we are building our own core InsurTech platform in-house. This platform is cloud-native and on a microservices architecture. We’re building all our core components internally such as – insurance APIs an AI/intelligence layer our own risk models a health data platform and a low-code insurance workflow automation platform.
WHY JOIN US
We’re building the foundation of our team right now and are looking for ambitious team members to join us and grow rapidly with us. The work environment is fast-paced and you would make a clear impact!
You’ll partner with a stellar leadership team that comes from IIT Kanpur Kellogg MIT Sloan IIT
Guwahati UChicago Booth IIT Madras & the University of Michigan. The team has also worked at companies such as McKinsey Goldman Sachs Max Bupa Swiss Re ICICI Lombard ICICI Prudential etc.
We’re a well-funded start-up which has raised capital from top VCs global insurers and prominent
Indian family offices.
Job Types: Fresher Full-time
Salary: ₹500000.00 – ₹800000.00 per year
- Health insurance
- Provident Fund
- Work from home
- Flexible shift
- Morning shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Performance bonus
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Delhi Delhi: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Insurance: 1 year (Required)
Application Deadline: 14/10/2022
Click Here : Apply Now