Job Responsibilities : Human Resource Business Partner (Remote India)
Salary : 800000 per YEAR
Company : Kognitiv
Location : Remote IN
HR Business Partners are responsible for developing supporting and iterating on programs to improve the employee experience at the company. This role works closely with global and regional leadership to achieve business initiatives ensure day-to-day support and lead strategic ongoing projects. This role is a cross-functional partner influencing and supporting teams not just on the needs today but also future growth. Individuals successful in this role will think broadly and strategically and keep pace in a highly fluid ever-changing & collaborative workplace.
- Apply a broad knowledge of HR practices and business needs to provide HR support in moderately to highly complex situations.
- Facilitate HR discussions during manager and business team meetings to help align key business issues. Provide HR policy guidance and interpretation to managers and employees.
- Manage and resolve employee concerns and conduct more complex investigations as needed; consult with other departments to complete the investigation..
- Partner with management and employees to improve work relationships build morale and increase productivity and retention.
- Be an ambassador of the company’s culture and values ensuring the employee experience is consistent with the Kognitiv brand.
- Engage and advise management on practices for Total Rewards programs.
- Support initiatives regarding culture organizational change engagement and organizational effectiveness.
- Provide training/presentations for new hire orientation and routine topics. Facilitate more complex topics.
- Facilitate business processes approvals and audits in the HR Information System (HRIS) and other reporting tools.
- Facilitate and lead meetings key initiatives and projects that will continuously improve and scale operations and results. Support team wide projects and/or wider People projects as required.
- Minimum 3+ years of relevant human resources generalist experience; strong understanding of HR functions fundamentals and processesHR Compliances & HR Policies.
- Experience advising and coaching leadership in a wide array of human resources issues. Experience handling complex employee relations issues.
- Experience leading and delivering tailored HR programs and services that support business objectives.
- Proficiency with or the ability to quickly learn HRIS and complimentary systems.
- Proven ability to create and foster partnerships with internal leadership.
- Intermediate knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations; understanding of how to apply knowledge to workforce and HR policies.
- Ability to effectively manage against timelines deadlines and goals.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written. Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with customers and colleagues in a remote working environment.
- Ability to work independently as well as collaborative cross-functionally.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced cross functional environment and to adapt to frequent change.
- Ability to meet travel requirements (< 5% a year).
Kognitiv is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age ancestry color family or medical care leave gender identity or expression genetic information marital status medical condition national origin physical or mental disability political affiliation protected veteran status race religion sex (including pregnancy) sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws regulations and ordinances. Kognitiv will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest or conviction records in a manner consistent with the requirements of the law including any applicable fair chance law.
The wage range for this role takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to skill set experience education certification/credentials market data internal equity and office location and other business and organizational needs. The disclosed range estimate has not been adjusted for the applicable geographic differential associated with the location at which the position may be filled. At Kognitiv it is not typical for an individual to be hired at or near the top of the range for their role and compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the current base range is $60000 to $186200. This position may be eligible for additional incentives such as benefits bonus and commission. This statement is in compliance with Colorado’s Equal Pay for Equal Work Act and any other similar laws or ordinances.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Kognitiv (i.e. H1-B visa F-1 visa (OPT) TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Kognitiv or an affiliated Kognitiv business may not be eligible for consideration.
I_f_ you need a reasonable accommodation to search apply or interview for a position please contact [email protected]
_ and share additional information._
Job Type: Full-time