Job Responsibilities: Consultant Specialist
Salary: 1000000 per YEAR
Location: Temporarily remote IN
The health and safety of our employees and candidates are very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-Nov), we’re leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at the HSBC Group. As your application progresses you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.
In this role you will:
The requirement is for a hands-on Java and Database Development expert to provide technical consult face-off users based in various countries (France mainly) accountable for L3 support of the daily operations and assigned technical delivery of bug fixes enhancements cybersecurity remediation and evergreening changes.
- Results-oriented; takes responsibility and gets the job done
- Accountable for the assigned deliveries including L3 support;
- Manage users’ expectations from requirements to quality and timeline
- The candidate will functionally report to the POD Lead/Project Manager in Paris.
- Ensures batch and real-time jobs are effectively supported and issues addressed timely (critical asset)
- Self-driven; can work without close supervision;
- Able to rapidly familiarize themselves with legacy technology/applications or platforms which they are not already proficient with
- Able to effectively manage the book of work to determine priorities in situations where multiple issues compete for attention;
- Able to adapt to organizational policies and practices and to work within them to progress and complete work
- Good communications skills as the successful candidate will need to work closely with teams globally and manage multiple stakeholders in various locations
- Able to work with the business to analyze requirements for projects and changes and identify suitable technology solutions
- Experienced to provide L3 support to address any batch or real-time jobs related issue for critical business processes
- Hands-on Java & Database Development experience and ideally a Java SME.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant working experience in Database Java and open source Frameworks.
- Minimal 5 years of SDLC technical experience with a team of 3+ people
- Degree or above in computer science I.T. or equivalent disciplines
- Full stack engineer with 3+ years of hands-on Java development in an Agile and structured environment
- Must have experience in facing end-users to determine requirements and have successfully delivered projects and managed L3 support for business-critical applications.
- Experience in effectively managing a book of work to determine priorities in situations where multiple issues compete for attention
- Exposure to full project life cycle from Environment design application build testing and deployment
- Have exposure to compliance requirements for various stages in SDLC processes
- Experience in collaborating with other IT teams in the organization collectively to deliver projects
Click Here : Apply Now