Job Responsibilities : Personal Assistant
Salary : 7,000 per MONTH
Company : The Indegenous
Location : Temporarily remote IN
Educational requirements : High School
We are looking for a versatile and highly-organized personal assistant to perform personalized administrative duties for senior management. In this role you will be responsible for scheduling meetings taking notes and handling correspondence on behalf of managers. You may also be required to make travel arrangements and assist with other duties when required.
To ensure success as a personal assistant you should exhibit excellent organizational skills and demonstrable experience in a secretarial role. Accomplished personal assistants are intuitive to the needs of the managers and work autonomously to provide customized administrative support.
Personal Assistant Responsibilities:
- Reporting to senior management and performing secretarial and administrative duties.
- Typing formatting and editing reports documents and presentations.
- Entering data maintaining databases and keeping records.
- Liaising with internal departments answering calls and making travel arrangements.
- Managing internal and external correspondence on behalf of senior management.
- Scheduling appointments maintaining an events calendar and sending reminders.
- Copying scanning and faxing documents as well as taking notes.
- Preparing facilities for scheduled events and arranging refreshments if required.
- Ordering office supplies and replacements as well as managing mail and courier services.
- Observing best business practices and etiquette.
Personal Assistant Requirements:
- High school diploma
- Certification in secretarial work office administration or related training.
- 1-2 years of experience as a personal assistant would be advantageous.
- Extensive experience in creating documents and spreadsheets using office software such as Google Suite
- Advanced typing note-taking recordkeeping and organizational skills.
- Ability to manage internal and external correspondence.
- Working knowledge of printers copiers scanners and fax machines.
- Proficiency in appointment scheduling software such as MS Outlook as well as call forwarding.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹7000.00 – ₹14000.00 per month
- Flexible schedule
- Work from home
- Flexible shift
- Weekend availability
This is a fully remote position. Availability has to be for CET hours.
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Guwahati Assam: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Higher Secondary(12th Pass) (Preferred)
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)
- English (Required)
Click Here : Apply Now