Job Responsibilities : Receptionist
Salary : 14000 per MONTH
Company : ProGen Weight Management
Location : Bengaluru, Karnataka IN
Description of the position:
We are looking for a smart knowledgeable candidate who can provide correct information about the services provided by ProGen Method to customers. Candidate should be fluent in English Hindi and local language. For easy delivering services candidate should be a quick learner and passionate about counsel & book the walk-in clients for ProGen Method.
A receptionist must also be able to work independently keep herself on track and accomplish her tasks without direct supervision. The ability to prioritize is essential as the nature of the job requires frequent multi-tasking. In addition to answering the phone and taking messages a receptionist must type correspondence respond to company email and answer questions from people on the phone and in person.
- Listening to patients to know about their goals and challenges.
- Give correct Information of the services provided by ProGen Method to customer
- To counsel & book appointment for walk-in clients
- Taking initiatives to increase sales i.e. counseling clients creating ProGen Method awareness etc.
- To attend & monitor the telephonic inquiries & convert them into appointment.
- Ensuring customer satisfaction by maintaining the quality of services through SOPs.
- Branch operational profitability monitoring and reporting.
- Keeping records of all receipt and payments.
- Handling petty cash and preparing vouchers and cheques for payments.
- Maintaining stock register in excel of various products.
- Handling administrative work of branch.
- Attend calls of patient and generate appointment in system.
Experience Essential :
- Demonstrated experience working in an administrative and/or reception role within a similar environment.
- Demonstrated experience with the Microsoft Office and Electronic Medical Record software.
- Experience as a receptionist
Knowledge and Skills Essential :
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple and competing work tasks and deliver to agreed deadlines.
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision.
- Strong customer service skills particularly the ability to work with clients and their friends and family.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to work with a broad range of people from a variety of backgrounds and experiences.
- Advanced computer skills including word processing spreadsheets and database applications.