Job Responsibilities : Technical writer
Salary : 7,00 per YEAR
Company : Orcapod
Location : Remote IN
Roles and Responsibilities
- Prepare review revise and maintain technical documents for software design system operations testing and user documentation.
- Gather and analyze technical and product information from various sources to document product functionality.
- Write format edit review and proof procedural and technical information for technical users. Create design diagrams as needed.
- Plans schedules and tracks documentation work to meet project milestones.
- Demonstrates self-initiative seeks assistance as needed.
- Follows standard practices and uses judgment within defined practices and procedures.
- Publish and maintain templates for written documentation produced by others ensuring a consistent look and feel.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Knowledge of operating systems and server virtualization concepts
- Experience with common criteria certification
- Strong analytical skills and ability to operate in a fast-paced environment with evolving project requirements and priorities.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferably in a technical field such as computer science or a focus on English writing or communications.
- 5-7 years of experience required in an IT development environment.
- Excellent writing editing and communication skills.
This Position is for Contract to Hire third party payroll
Role:Technical Content Developer
Salary: 700000 – 1000000 P.A.
Functional Area:Content Editorial & Journalism
Role Category:Content Management (Print / Online / Electronic)
Employment Type:Full Time Temporary/Contractual
technical writingApi Documentationtechnical documentation
Skills highlighted with ‘‘ are preferred keyskills
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in ComputersBCA in Any Specialization
PG:MCA in Any Specialization
Orcapod Consulting Services Private Limited
Contact Company:Orcapod Consulting Services Private Limited
Click Here : Apply Now