Job Responsibilities : Digital Learning Designer
Salary : 200000 per YEAR
Company : Webhelp
Location : Remote IN
Life never stops teaching and so we must never stop learning. If you’re hungry for knowledge passionate about self-improvement and eager to share your expertise giving of your best 100% of the time then this opportunity is the perfect step in your career path.
We are on the hunt to find a creative out of the box thinker join us in an exciting opportunity as an E-Learning Designer with the ability to work from home when/if required.
You’ll be joining our fun-loving global community of more than 100000 passionate people who work across 190 locations in over 50 countries delivering exceptional customer experiences for some of the world’s leading brands. Being a people-first company we put people at the heart of our business and this is when everything comes alive.
We want someone with experience ambition and motivation to improve and develop our learning and training content.
Applicants should possess a flare for creativity in order to produce innovative and inclusive learning material for various departments. Strong technical and business understanding is essential while a genuine love for communications is highly beneficial.
Our ideal candidate works well under pressure in changing environments and manages tight deadlines efficiently. We want team players who can motivate coach and give constructive feedback to others while being able to work independently and as part of a global team where contact is virtual.
If you’re ready to take the next step in your career apply today.
What you’ll be doing
- Creating end-to-end online learning from initial need to full concept using retention & knowledge transition methodologies appropriate to the learning generation of the audience
- Project planning and tracking as required with supply and demand e-learning creation environments
- Designing and developing graphic/image libraries appropriate to learning content
- Applying sound instructional design and adult learning methodologies to online self-directed learning
- Working with SME’s/stakeholders at all levels to produce learning objects that are fit-for-purpose compliant and reportable
- Consulting and engaging with business stakeholders in an effective educational and progressive way
- Conducting needs analysis scoping digital work requests development of full concept (content and visual design) and quality control sign-offs
- Creating customising and distributing learner management reports as and where required
- Programming and user testing of digital/online learning components
What you’ll need
- Experience in applying learning methodologies and best practice to digital learning materials
- Proficiency in Adobe Captivate or other authoring tools i.e. Articulate Storyline
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite
- Excellent project planning skills
- Excellent deliverable management skills
- Experience of deploying and administering a Learning Management platform beneficial
- Problem solving skills
- Creative and innovative
- Proficiency in MS Office: Word Excel PowerPoint Projects
- Clear credit disciplinary and criminal records
- Dedicated/suitable private work space as well as access to a reliable internet connection
We’d love to get to know you better. After applying you will be sent a link to complete a quick online chat. We don’t want you to miss out on the opportunity so please check all of folders for the link after applying. Take this opportunity advance your career with our collaborative team of game-changers