Job Responsibilities: Senior Engineer-Oracle Customer account management
Salary: 1000000 per YEAR
Location: Remote IN
Work Styles at Zoom
In most cases, you will have the opportunity to choose your preferred working location from the following options when you join Zoom: in-person hybrid, or remote. Visit this page for more information about Zoom’s Workstyles.
Zoomies help people stay connected so they can get more done together. We set out to build the best video product for the enterprise and today help people communicate better with products like Zoom Contact Center Zoom Phone Zoom Events Zoom Apps Zoom Rooms and Zoom Webinars.
We’re problem-solvers working at a fast pace to design solutions with our customers and users in mind. Here you’ll work across teams to deliver impactful projects that are changing the way people communicate and enjoy opportunities to advance your career in a diverse inclusive environment.
About the Job
We are seeking a creative and seasoned Sr.Member of Technical Staff with a proven record in the Oracle (Cloud or On-Prem) systems who want to be part of a modern progressive Business Systems team to help Zoom’s larger commitment to providing happiness to both internal and external customers and partners. As a Sr.MTS, you will provide technical and functional contributions at an individual capacity for the CPQ implementation and SaaS/Subscription business enablement, especially in the areas of B2B with multi-Route-to-Market to our customers/partners. This job will require a thorough understanding & hands-on experience with Oracle Cloud/On-Prem Customer Master Data Mgmt and its integrity on transactions flow from one module to another to enable frictionless customer journey. Good working knowledge of Order Mgmt TCA architecture and configuration setups customer hierarchy and its relation to satellite systems like SFDC Revenue systems etc. In this role, you will partner with Lead architects product owners and/or BSAs, and other non-IT engineering teams to lead the systems technical solutions. This is a highly visible and critical role reporting to the Head of Business Apps -QTC offering the chance to be a change agent for the Lead to Cash transformation.
If you are excited about the potential of leading Zoom’s continued evolution into an agile nimble customer-obsessed enterprise applications organization then this role is for you!
About the Role (Responsibilities include but are not limited to)
- You will be a part of the Quote To Cash core team working as a Sr. Member of the Technical Staff with an impactful and highly motivated team of engineers.
- Have a good understanding and hands-on working experience of Oracle std public/private APIs related to the customer std TCA module and its integrity with the Quote to Cash flow.
- Create Rest APIs using Oracle Std APIs to enable a world-class portal experience for the partners/customers.
- Knowledge of Java microservices architecture is a compliment to this role.
- You will be collaborating with a global team to review the proposed design from architects and implement high quality testable maintainable optimal and production-grade software in Oracle Cloud.
- Partner with multiple technology teams (eCommerce/Online SFDC Zuora Data Engineering Cloud-Native tech in-house systems) to moderate the technical requirements of high-level design with system integrations and execute them along with other engineers in the team.
- We are looking for someone who thrives by staying abreast of enterprise-grade technologies and is comfortable developing applications on cloud platforms. Come and help make history as we change the way an enterprise pivots to Subscription and SaaS platforms.
- Participate actively and provide the Point of View in technical architectural discussions with all the impacted stakeholders and build confidence to ensure customer success when building new and migrating existing applications to newer platforms.
- Passionate about sharing your knowledge and experiences with a collaborative balanced team.
- Present technical detailed design deliverables considering the current and to-be Ecosystem and Integration diagrams Object and Data models Business Process Flows Micro-Service designs.
- Must be able to adapt to an evolving environment and set of responsibilities
- Excellent communication skills
- Be part of multiple projects with effectively and efficiently problem-solving abilities
- Ensure work is performed by a high standard of service and quality
- High level of attention to detail while maintaining the vision of the larger business objectives and meeting company goals
- Highly organized self-motivated & Multitask effectively
- Experience in presenting systems/IT concepts to business and IT stakeholders
- Able to communicate with passion and articulate with business context
- The highly positive and collaborative individual that excels at developing working relationships building consensus and fostering trust and collaboration at all levels
We believe that the unique contributions of all Zoomies are the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone’s perspectives and experiences we never discriminate based on race religion national origin gender identity or expression sexual orientation age or marital veteran or disability status. Zoom is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
We welcome people of different backgrounds experiences abilities and perspectives including qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records and any qualified applicants requiring reasonable accommodations by the law. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a medical condition or if you need assistance accessing our website or completing the application process please let us know by emailing us at [email protected]
Zoom requires all U.S. employees who will work in person at a Zoom office to attend in-person Zoom meetings or have in-person customer meetings to be fully vaccinated. Zoom will consider requests for reasonable accommodations for religious or medical reasons as required under applicable law.
At Zoom, we care about our employees their families, and their well-being. As part of our award-winning workplace culture and commitment to delivering happiness our benefits program offers a variety of perks benefits and options to help employees maintain their physical mental emotional and financial health; support work-life balance, and contribute to their community in meaningful ways. To view our benefits click here.
- Hear from our leadership team
- Browse Awards and Employee Reviews on Comparably
- Visit our Blog
- Zoom with us!
- Find us on social at the links below and Instagram
- View more jobs sign up for job alerts and join our talent community. Visit the Zoom careers site.