Job Responsibilities: Senior Inside Sales Executive
Salary: 350000 per YEAR
Company: SAGE Publications India Private Limited
Location: Remote IN
1. You will be responsible for growing SAGE Print & online Journals across Social sciences/S&T to the Higher Education Segments in the South & East region through Indirect Sales with special emphasis on the growing Sage Journals (Customized packages renewal base & upsell). You will be based preferably in Kolkata or Chennai or Bangalore & will be reporting to Dy Manager RP (S&E).
2. You will be targeting new colleges for selling customized collections & from them you will have to generate new leads/ business with the help of field sales to achieve set annual/quarterly sales targets. The sales year runs from 1st January to 31st December.
3. You will be responsible for generating sales leads through call/mailers & closing SAGE customized/new Journal package subscriptions.
4. It will be mandatory for you to get adequate market knowledge both about the publishing industry as a whole and SAGE in particular.
5. You will devise an annual sales promotion plan in consultation with your Dy Manager.
6. You will be expected to establish and nurture business relationships with trade partners to exploit the potential of SAGE academic Journals in the widely dispersed price-sensitive academic market.
7. You will submit a weekly/daily report to the Manager featuring the highlights of the week. This will include promotions made/leads generated and orders secured; collections; follow-up of outstanding payments; and any administrative matter that may arise. The report shall also highlight any deviations from planned activities along with reasons for the said deviations.
8. You will assist the Marketing Department/Customer Service by obtaining mailing list data and updates as required and ensure that all appropriate institutions faculty individuals corporations voluntary agencies and professionals in your region are on our mailing list (for both print and electronic mailers). Simultaneously you will identify existing addresses in our mailing list which are no longer valid and can be deleted.
9. You will also be responsible to analyze the usage of current subscribers & plan the activities further to retain & increase you will also be responsible to set up the trials & monitor usage & promotion during trials with help of the marketing department.
10. You will ensure that all Company papers materials and property in your care are maintained suitably and are forwarded/ returned to your superiors as required.
11. The candidate will be expected to participate in conferences seminars annual conventions etc to promote SAGE Brand most cost-effectively.
12. In addition to the above you will also be responsible for the following functions:
a) You will be responsible for the proper upkeep of the office including all Company assets.
b) You will supervise and be responsible for the computer software and hardware maintenance including upkeep and servicing of the same.
You will undertake any other work assigned to you by your seniors
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹350000.00 – ₹450000.00 per year
- Health insurance
- Internet reimbursement
- Leave encashment
- Provident Fund
- Work from home
- Day shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Chennai Tamil Nadu: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Inside sales: 3 years (Preferred)
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- English Hindi and any South India Language (Preferred)
Speak with the employer