Job Responsibilities: Administrator & Junior Analyst
Salary: 45000 per MONTH
Location: Remote IN
Work From Home (Full Training will be provided)
You would be working for an overseas client ZBS a cutting-edge acting studio located in the US.
The ideal candidate would be a strong people person who has a focused mindset to increase efficiency in the administrative process. Mainly the job is comprised of working directly with the Administrator as well as the COO by managing day-to-day administrative work (answering emails phone calls managing CRM etc.)
Complete bifurcated job description in terms of required collaborative assistance and spearheading workflows are listed below:
Assisting our office staff in the following aspects:
- Act as the point of contact for the parents and students and internal/external clients
- Answering phone calls and providing correspondence
- Handle requests and queries appropriately
- Manage and schedule meetings/appointments/privates
- Maintenance of ZBS Calendar
- Facility management
Spearheading the following aspects:
- Maintaining the office filing system
- Maintenance of ZBS database and CRM (Zoho)
- Preparing and presenting weekly analytical reports on the overall business performance
- Management of student rosters and paperwork
- Processing of ongoing payments for student enrollment
- Managing studio payroll and bill pay
- General student and teacher correspondence
- Keeping notes at director and teacher meetings
- 2+ Years Experience in Administration and Management
- Highly personable and collaborative
- Thrives in a fast-paced creative environment
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Apple iWork (Pages Numbers)
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Ability to maintain confidential information and professional discretion
- Experience working with CRMs
- Must have his/her laptop with a high and stable internet connection
- Experience with website content management systems (WordPress).
- Experience with Graphic Designing/Video Editing using Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop Illustrator Premiere InDesign).
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience working with a diverse student population.
- Experience working with Zoho.
Please submit a cover letter describing why you think you would be a good fit for this position and this company; as well as a list of references.
Job Type: Full-time (9 PM – 5 AM Sun – Thu)
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From ₹45000.00 per month
- Paid sick time
- Paid time off
- Work from home
- Night shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Performance bonus
- Quarterly bonus
- total work: 2 years (Preferred)
Expected Start Date: 20/09/2022
Click Here : Apply Now