Job Responsibilities : Experience Specialist II
Salary : 1300000 per YEAR
Company : Grassdoor Logistics Technologies Pvt Ltd
Location : Remote IN
Position: Experience Specialist II
Experience: Freshers or 2+yrs
Job Location: Goa – Remote
Grassdoor Logistics Technologies Pvt Ltd (GLTPL) is an integral part of Grassdoor.com
California’s leading on-demand cannabis delivery company. As a pioneer among cannabis tech startups we are the trailblazers revolutionizing the industry and amplifying the customer experience by offering the widest variety across the best brands delivered lightning-fast at their doorstep.
We’re a team of widely experienced industry professionals from world-class organizations as
Samsung R&D ByteDance TCS TORG Weedmaps Kaliva Lowell Farms etc. who’ve come together driven by a common passion for building the most-innovative Cannabis delivery company globally. Recognized by Business Insider amongst top 5 cannabis startups in the US we’re just getting started in our journey.
Grassdoor is already well known as the most well-respected and loved cannabis delivery e-commerce marketplace in California US validated by our ever-expanding brand partner ecosystem. We’re now on the lookout for rock stars to join the expanding GLTPL family in
India who share the same passion for building cutting-edge proprietary E-commerce and SaaS solutions for the US cannabis industry. If you have made it this far and have what it takes to build a world-class product hit us up!
Grassdoor is hiring talented individuals to join the growing team at Grassdoor.com. We are looking for people who exemplify strong work ethics values dedication and character with the ability to make independent intelligent decisions. If you thrive in a fast-paced environment which is focused on exploring and developing next-generation technology while offering opportunities for advancement apply today. Consider yourself a good fit if you’re passionate about E-commerce logistics and delivery with great communication skills.
Provides technical support to system users within an organization. Evaluates user needs define technical problems and work with engineering/development staff to determine solutions.
Assists users in implementing solutions. Performs ongoing activities to maintain and enhance overall system performance. Typically requires a bachelor’s degree. Typically reports to a project leader or manager. Work is closely managed. Works on projects/matters of limited complexity in a support role.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Serve as a resource for drivers and customers assisting with questions and issue resolution
- Inbound/Outbound driver calls
- Outbound customer calls
- Monitor map for driver efficiency
- Ensure orders are delivered in a timely manner
- Provide first contact resolutions for drivers and customers
Experience Qualifications and skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in any field.
- Minimum 1 year of customer service experience
- Ability to work independently in a highly organized manner project management experience.
- Ability to listen well and communicate effectively orally and in writing with various audiences.
- Ability to create and maintain a positive and collaborative team environment.
- Ability to work on several tasks/projects simultaneously prioritize and follow through to successful outcomes.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to successfully navigate in an ambiguous environment
- Friendly positive personality and excellent interpersonal skills
- Passion for learning
- Dedicated to creating great outcomes
- Should have a laptop and fiber internet with power backup as a plus.
Job Types: Full-time Regular / Permanent Fresher
- Paid sick time
- Paid time off
- Provident Fund
- Work from home
- Rotational shift
- US shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Overtime pay
- Are you from Goa?
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)