Job Responsibilities : Content Writer – Remote
Salary : 73,000 per MONTH
Company : BuddyBoss
Location : Remote IN
BuddyBoss is a suite of products and services that help experts and leaders easily sell courses memberships and build online communities with WordPress. We are seeking a versatile marketing copywriter to lead the creation of copy across all of our marketing assets and campaigns.
- Multimedia Copy Experience – Must have experience writing copy for various forms of media including Video Scripting Landing Page & Web Copy Email Marketing & Social Media.
- Multipurpose Copy Experience – Must have experience writing copy for a variety of purposes including Direct Response Long & Short-form Ads On-Page SEO & Search Marketing & Brand Awareness content.
- Sample Portfolio – Must be able to share a variety of past sample work including at least 1 direct response video script (VSL) 1 brand awareness or informational video script 2 contrasting ad copy examples (length tone objective etc.) 1 complete sales page or funnel page and a selection of short-form social media copy.
- Marketing Team Experience – Should have experience working as part of a small to mid-sized marketing team or agency.
- SaaS Product / Subscription Service Experience – Should have experience writing copy for a SaaS or Subscription Service.
- Free Low-Ticket & High Value Products – Should have experience writing copy to promote products and services across a price spectrum including products with a single transaction value in excess of $2500
- Customer Avatar Lifecycle & Journey Map – Should be confident working with Marketing Product and Customer Success leaders to write copy targeting specific customer avatars at specific points in their customer lifecycle and customer journey waypoints.
- Aptitude For Process Documentation – We will expect you to engage with our operations team to document and systematize the processes of creating copy to help standardise repeatable work requests and procedures.
- WordPress Ecosystem Knowledge – Should have a broad understanding of the WordPress ecosystem including familiarity with a range of the most popular tools used to build websites and manage businesses through WordPress as BuddyBoss is a suite of products and services for WordPress users.
- Timezone Availability – Although this is a fully virtual position candidates should be geographically located in a timezone that has some substantial working-day crossover with UTC+4 to allow real-time collaboration with key leadership.
- Copywriting Certification & Training – Whilst not required any certifications training or courses in Copywriting Direct Response Search & SEO Creative Writing Scriptwriting Content Marketing would be very advantageous. We will look favorably on candidates who continuously invest in their own learning from any well respected internet marketing institutions or experts outside of formal education.
90 Day Expectations
Within the first 90 days we expect you to have completed the following:
- Brand Voice Report – within the first 30 days we will want you to review and analyse our existing web written ad and video copy and deliver a report to the executive team describing what the “voice” of the BuddyBoss brand currently is identifying the common elements we have been instinctively employing to portray that voice and identifying opportunities we have to improve our copy to better represent that voice.
- New Copywriting Task Management – Within the first 60 days we expect you to have taken over all new copywriting projects and tasks from our CEO.
This is a full time role starting immediately with a minimum of 40hrs commitment 5 days a week. This will be a fully virtual work-from-home position with no travel typically required.
Accountability & Reporting
You will report directly to the Marketing Manager or CEO and will be accountable for all copywriting duties assigned by them.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹73000.00 – ₹103000.00 per month
- Monday to Friday
- How long have you been writing copy for various forms of media such as video scripting landing page and web copy email marketing and social media?
- How long have you been writing copy for a variety of purposes such as Direct Response Long & Short-form Ads On-Page SEO & Search Marketing & Brand Awareness content?
- Do you have any experience writing for WordPress?
- WordPress Content Writer: 3 years (Preferred)