Job Responsibilities: Program Associate
Salary: 900000 per YEAR
Company: Educate Girls
Location: Remote IN
Job Title Program Associate
Position Location District
Type of Agreement Renewable fixed-term contract
Position Reporting District Training Officer
Position Level Middle
Educate Girls – An Overview:
Vision- We aim to achieve behavioral social and economic transformation for all girls towards an
India where all children have equal opportunities to access quality education.
Background- Educate Girls (a project of ‘Foundation to Educate Girls Globally’) is a non-profit
an organization that focuses on mobilizing communities for girls’ education in India’s rural and
educationally backward areas. Strongly aligned with the ‘Right to Education Act or the ‘Samagra Shiksha’
the organization is committed to the Government’s vision to improve access to primary education for
children especially young girls. Educate Girls currently operates successfully in over 20000+ villages
in Rajasthan Madhya Pradesh and Uttar Pradesh. By leveraging the Government’s existing investment
in schools and by engaging with a huge base of community volunteers Educate Girls helps to identify
enroll and retain out-of-school girls and improve foundational skills in literacy and numeracy for all
children (both girls and boys). This helps deliver measurable results to a large number of children and
avoids parallel delivery of Services.
We are at www.educategirls.ngo for detailed information on our vision mission and programs.
- Assist the District Training Officer in creating an annual training plan and bifurcate the
annual plan quarterly and monthly amendments as necessary
- Implement of annual training plan on monthly basis in their allocated area.
- Create the digital training module of the program on the web
- Conduct training Offline/Offline
- Track and monitor the digital training
- Training follow-up of staff and Team Balika.
- Certification of the training program
- Monitor the implementation of the annual training plan on a monthly basis
- Monitors program implementation progress and gives input where necessary based
on quality improvement
- Conduct field-level visits to monitor program quality using the observation formats.
- Problem Solving and providing support wherever required
- Conduct field visit training Visit according to the training plan and provide qualitative
- Support the Block Officers in program delivery and guide them where needed.
- Participate in block-level meetings and support them