Job Responsibilities: Warehouse Manager
Salary: 45000 per MONTH
Company: Redberry Retail Private Limited
Location: Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh IN
At Hapimart we have an unrelenting commitment to becoming the most loved and trusted brand for our customers regardless of the way they want to shop – whether they are in-store or online anywhere in the world. For this, we are revolutionizing how people shop for their daily essentials. A young company with innovative thinking we want to be the indisputable leader in serving our customers. Sound like a lot of work? We’re just getting started.
When you join us you don’t just join Hapimart. You are joining a major retail revolution that India has never experienced before. And our people transforming retail by solving difficult problems in the real world to bring happiness to millions of customers.
We’re building a new kind of company and we’re building it from the inside out which means that investing in hiring developing and retaining the brightest minds is a top priority. If you are an ambitious smart natural collaborator who likes taking risks influencing and innovating in a challenging hyper-growth environment we would love to talk to you about joining our team to take your career to the next level. And the next level.And the next.As far as you can go!
About the role
Our warehouse operatives are at the heart of our operations and are key to our success. Providing our customers with the best quality food is all about getting it to the right place at the right time and most importantly in the right condition.
The purpose of the Warehouse Operations Manager will be to ensure all orders are correctly picked and packed and dispatched on time for delivery. You’ll help do this by maintaining a safe working environment driving productivity and efficiency and championing continuous improvement.
Responsibilities and Duties
As a Warehouse Manager you will:
- Maintain receiving warehousing and distribution operations by initiating coordinating and enforcing program operational and personnel policies and procedures.
- Inventory Management:
- Understand the schedule of expected inventory arrival liaise with the vendors and ensure that all appropriate arrangements are made to handle the inventory.-Track all inventory arriving at the warehouse.
- Inspect actual inventory received with the vendor invoice and the purchase order raised by the buyer.
- Alert any variances in inventory to the vendor and the finance team.
- Confirm receipt of goods.
- Interface with the buyer’s planners quality team store managers regional managers area managers for any exceptions
- Organize the merchandise as per the pre-allocation schedule
- Ensure packing repacking and labeling within the timeline to ensure stock reaches the retail outlets as per the schedule
- Arrange and coordinate inventory transportation from the warehouse to other locations
- Undertake inventory count daily and share the same with Finance and audit team
- Warehouse Management:
- Ensure warehouse hygiene safety security and proper functioning of infrastructure at warehouses
- Ensure proper care and handling of inventory in a warehouse
- Efficient handling of reverse logistics
- Ensure proper and timely disposal of scrap
- Maintain the dashboard daily
- Order Management:
- Ensure 100% order fulfillment on time at the right place in the right quantities and with the right presentation
- Budget Compliance:
- Estimate all the cost requirements and add value to optimizing the same
- Ensure adherence to the allocated budgets
- Statutory Compliances:
- Maintain necessary permits as per statutory requirements
- People Management:
- Plan organize motivate delegates train monitor and track expectations set.
- Nurture and maintain good relations with workers and ensure they meet performance standards.
Required Experience Skills and Qualifications
If you are a person with:
- Minimum 10yrs of experience in execution of warehouse activities with a qualification in distribution logistics transportation management business studies or retail management.
- Proactive strong communicator in all forms & at all levels.
- Excellent planning & organizational skills.
- Excellent Computer skills as well as proficiency in Microsoft Office (particularly Microsoft Excel) to at least a basic level.
- Ability to work under pressure maintaining accuracy & keeping to deadlines.
- Good thinking and process-oriented with a proven ability to interpret numerical data.
- Adaptable and flexible approach to working hours to support a 24/7 business operation (including potential weekend working and out-of-hours office support).
Sound like your perfect next step? We would love to hear from you and look forward to making you feel at home.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Up to ₹45000.00 per month
- Day shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Vijayawada Andhra Pradesh: Reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (Required)
- total work: 8 years (Preferred)