Job Responsibilities: Mathematics Curriculum Developer
Salary: 400000 per YEAR
Location: Remote IN
PurpleTutor is an award-winning; Venture Capital (VC) funded Edtech Startup serving customers all over the world. PurpleTutor was selected as part of the top 200 start-ups in the world in the GSV Cup2020 and was the winner of the Unicorn Battle (Asia)2020. We have been covered in various media publications incl. CNBC Financial Express YourStory Inc42 etc. to name a few.
Founded by IIT Bombay Alum PurpleTutor is one of the fastest-growing start-ups in the space of teaching coding/computational thinking to kids in the age group of 6-16yrs via Live online classes.
Role: Mathematics Curriculum Developer
We are looking for a qualified Math Curriculum developer with a clear understanding of mathematics content pedagogy and assessment principles and who possesses creative ideas to make math learning fun and engaging for young learners. They also need to carefully supervise and assess student performance.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develop engaging online primary math teaching plans catering to the International market.
- Develop engaging student assessments.
- Test the developed content by conducting classes with students.
- Open to accepting feedback learning and unlearning
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to adhere to timelines
- Openness to collaborate with other members of the team
Qualification and Experience:
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Mathematics/ B.Tech. A degree in education is preferable.
- 3 – 4 years of experience in teaching/developing primary math lesson plans and assessments.
- Experience in International School or Edtech Industry or prior experience in developing curriculum for US Common Core Australian and/or Singapore Curriculum is desirable.
Job Types: Full-time Regular / Permanent
Pay: ₹400000.00 – ₹600000.00 per year
- Provident Fund
- Work from home
- Morning shift
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Math Teaching: 3 years (Required)
- Math curriculum developer: 3 years (Required)
- English (Required)