Job Responsibilities: Online Tutor
Salary: 150 per HOUR
Location: Remote IN
About the company :
Infelearn is an ed-tech company that focuses on academics and life skills simultaneously through engaging media content to prepare the current generation of children in a way that they can monetize their skills in any environment. We create e-learning modules for every learner not only in academics but also in the fields of sports arts mental fitness personality development and a lot more upskilling courses at an affordable cost. We are incubated under Christ Incubation and Entrepreneurship Cell and are currently catering to the needs of 6500+ learners across different states in India.
We at Infelearn are looking for a fabulous team of teachers and trainers who aim and work relentlessly towards ensuring high-quality live sessions for the students. We are looking for aspiring teachers with the right mindset and skills to join us in our vision to change the way students perceive their studies the
A teacher is responsible for preparing lesson plans and educating students at all levels. Their duties include concept explanation doubt solving Q&A with students assigning homework grading tests and documenting progress. Teachers must be able to instruct in a variety of subjects and reach students with engaging lesson plans.
1. Deliver live sessions online in a comprehensive manner to students between grades K-12 and are expected to prepare well in advance for the sessions
2. Should make the live classes interactive exciting engaging and bring a fun learning environment to the classroom.
3. Should be open to getting trained and retrained as per the Infelearn’s way of teaching and improvise the learning in the live sessions.
4. Conduct course-related activities like training for other teachers conducting ParentsTeacher Meet attending training sessions
5. Adhere to the Infelearn way of learning and the company policies
6. Consistent availability during chosen class hours and hand-holding students in their journey
Desired Candidate Profile:
1. Strong understanding of math science content and pedagogy and work experience in teaching/tutoring them.
2. An affinity for math strong logical reasoning skills patience and passion for teaching
3. Basic computer literacy knowledge of excel and basic google tools
4. Excellent communication skills and the Energy/Sense of Humor ability to keep the class engaging and online persona/presence
5. Be Gritty and willing to work hard and smart to get the job done.
6. Has the energy and ability to work with a young and energetic team.
Perks and Benefits:
A competitive salary package in the industry 100% REMOTE flexible
Experience in Ed –Tech online Screen presence on platforms like YouTube etc
Package details: Industry standards
- Apply for the role with your education and personal information by filling out the below form https://forms.gle/Zh521YEVHLB2BckT9.
- Attend the interview to get shortlisted give a demo session
- Get trained to implement infelearn way of teaching and pedagogy.
- Deliver fun interactive classes with the help of info learn training materials.
Job Type: Part-time
Part-time hours: 30 per week
Salary: ₹150.00 – ₹250.00 per hour
- Flexible shift
- Teaching: 2 years (Preferred)
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)
Click Here : Apply Now